Holi is around the corner and while we can’t keep calm, we’re just as excited for choti Holi aka Holika Dahan. Celebrated on the eve of Holi, this day marks the triumph of good over evil. It encourages people to burn the negativity away by lighting the bonfire and one must also take a moment to extend warm and positive Holika Dahan wishes to all their loved ones.
The tradition of burning a bonfire marks the day when Holika was consumed by the fire in a bid to kill a devotee of God Vishnu, Prahlad. Holika Dahan is also the previous day before holi when people put negativity behind, mend broken relationships and spread positivity by sharing Holika Dahan wishes, Holika Dahan messages and quotes (Choti holi wishes) and after one day people share holi wishes on Holi. We’ve put together a list of holika dahan messages to wish your loved ones a happy choti Holi.
Holika Dahan Wishes For Loved Ones (Choti Holi Wishes)
Happy Holika dahan wishes 2021
- A true and caring relation doesn’t have to speak loud, a soft message is just enough to express the heartiest feelings. Enjoy the festival of Holi and Holika Dahan with lots of fun.
- On the auspicious occasion of Holi, I hope the canvas of your life gets painted in the vibrant colours of happiness. Happy Choti Holi!
- Let’s burn our all bad things in our life with this Holika Dahan. I wish you all a very Happy Holika Dahan. (Holika dahan wishes)
- May the fire of Holi purify your heart, may the colours, colour your life, may the sweets, sweeten the journey of your life. Happy Holika Dahan.
- Today on this day of Holika Dahan, I wish to burn all my grudges and grievings. Let’s make a colourful start with this Holi. Happy Holika Dahan to you and your family.
- Holika Dahan is the time to be understanding and love each other. It is the festival when you leave behind negativity and bring in happiness. Happy Choti Holi (Holika dahan wishes)
- Red for love, green for prosperity, orange for success and pink for happiness. May God bless you and your family with all the lovely colours forever. Happy Choti Holi
- Bright colours, water balloons, tasty gujjiyas and melodious songs are the ingredients for a perfect Holi. Wish you and your family a very happy and colourful Choti Holi
Also Read: Holi History & Significance
Holika Dahan Messages To Send Your Family (Choti Holi Messages)
Holika dahan messages
- May this festival burn all the negativity, cruelty from your life and bring positivity and a better understanding of life. Happy Holika Dahan
- May this Holi bring the ultimate colours of happiness in your life and excite you for the next adventure in your life. Happy Choti Holi (Happy choti holi messages)
- May The Fire Of Holi Purify Your Heart, May The Colours, Colour Your Life. May, The Sweets, Sweeten The Journey Of Your Life. Happy Choti Holi
- Happiness is the most beautiful colour in life, which I wish should stay forever with you. Blessed Holika Dahan and Holi
- Let us forget all our little squabbles and play Holi together. After all, isn’t Holi all about togetherness? Happy Choti Holi (Holika dahan messages 2021)
- We smile, we laugh and we fight and we do it all over again. Let’s dance, play with colour and make the most of this colourful celebration. Blessed Holika Dahan
- Brightest colours to smear each other, hearts full of love to share, water balloons to cheer, lavish foods to eat and melodious songs to hear are the most profound ingredients of a perfect Holika Dahan.
- Holika Dahan is the apt time to break the ice, renew relationships and link yourself with those that you wanted to with a bit of colour. Happy Choti Holi! (Happy choti holi wishes)
Also Read: How to Celebrate Holi
Holika Dahan Messages For Friends
happy choti holi wishes 2021
- Holi is the time to develop understanding and love for each other. Here is a platform for you all to renew your friendship and to express your heart. Happy Choti Holi
- Holi is the festival of promoting brotherhood and togetherness. Let’s celebrate this occasion and smear each other with beautiful colours. Blessed Holika Dahan
- A loyal and caring relation does not need to speak loud, a soft but lovely greeting is enough to express the heartiest feelings. Blessed Holika Dahan to you.
- May all the 365 days of the year be as merry as the day of Holi. Wishing you and your family a very happy Choti Holi! (Holika Dahan Message)
- A friend like you deserves the best, not only on the Holi but also for the rest. I hope the shines of this Holi brighten your path towards progress and continued success. Blessed Holika Dahan greetings to you!
- May God gift you all the colours of life, joy, happiness, friendship, love and all other colours you want to paint in your life. Happy Choti Holi! (Holika Dahan Message)
- Holi is the perfect day to strengthen the bond of every relationship and get closer. Never let the chance waste in vain and enjoy the festival to its fullest! Blessed Holika Dahan
- Our relationship is the best because I care for you and you care for me. But all credit goes to you for making everything so easy. Thanks for being so reliable and wishing you a happy Holika Dahan
Holika Dahan WhatsApp Status
holika dahan status 2021
- May all the stress, sadness and negativity in your life burn with the fire this Holika Dahan
holika dahan whatsapp status
- Holika Dahan is a special time of the year to remember those who are close to our hearts with splashing colours!
Holika Dahan Greetings – Freepik
- Every Day Needs to Be Colourful, but Seldom It Is. So, Stock Yourself for a Whole Year This Holika Dahan
Holika Dahan Messages – Pexels
- Holika Dahan marks the beginning of spring but it’s also all about new beginnings.
Holika Dahan images with quotes – Freepik
- Let’s make a bonfire of our pride and negativity and bring in a fresh start. Happy Holika Dahan
Choti holi wishes 2021
- Make each day of your life a festival. Fill beautiful colours in it and live life to the fullest. Happy Choti Holi!
holi dahan quotes 2021 – freepik
- So here comes the time to celebrate life with colours, enthusiasm and a bonfire!
Holika dahan quotes in english 2021
- Forgive your haters and ill-wishers and remember those who are near & dear to you this Holika Dahan
Holika Dahan Wishes Image
More Stories Related to Holi
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 2021: Check out our curation of Ganesh Chaturthi’s wishes in English!
Holi Wishes in English: The festival of colours is here and we’re all super excited! Apart from marking the beginning of spring, this festival is also about letting go of all inhibitions, grudges and old rivalries. But amid all the colours and delicacies of Holi, we all need to remember to wish our loved ones. Check out these Holi wishes and quotes for the same.
Must-Try Holi Dishes & Drinks: Holi is not just about smearing people with colours, it is also about all the delicious gujjiyas, mithai and thandai that we get to indulge in. With Holi just around the corner, it’s time to start prepping our taste buds and bellies for all the desi delicacies. So, if you’re looking to pamper yourself with some yummy food, here’s a list of must-try Holi dishes and drinks.
Skin Care Tips For Holi: Holi is almost here and it’s time we start preparing for it. This Holi may not be all that fun with the pandemic but that doesn’t mean that there won’t be colours and water. But amid all this, it’s important to also focus on your skin. If you still haven’t got a pre and post-Holi skincare routine in place, fret not. We’ve got you covered!
Haircare Tips For Holi: We’re sure you’ve already figured out your Holi plans. From your outfit to your party menu to your skincare routine, you’ve got it all covered. But Holi colours are not always organic and chemical-based colours can do a lot more than just damage your skin. Your hair care routine is just as important. We’ve got your back with some Holi hair care tips.
Romantic Ways To Celebrate Holi With Your Husband: The first year of marriage is always very special, more so when it’s a festive time. If you’re celebrating the first Holi with your hubby dearest, we’ve got ways to make it more romantic and fun. Read on to find out the right way to make this festival of colours even more memorable.
Holi Special Quotes in Hindi: Holi is known as the festival of colours that is celebrated in every part of India with utmost joy and enthusiasm. We’re bringing you beautiful Holi wishes in Hindi to share with all your dear ones.
Happy Baisakhi Wishes: Looking for best baisakhi wishes to share with your loved ones? Just hit the link and there you go! All top baisakhi wishes are curated for you to wish your family and friends.
Janmashtami Wishes: Here are some of the best Janmashtami wishes.
Teej Wishes: Looking for teej wishes to share with your married friends? Here’s heart touching teej wishes to send.
Don’t forget to send these Holika Dahan wishes 2021 to all your loved ones.