The spring is almost here and so is the Gudi Padwa festival! India is home to several different festivals and this festival celebrates the arrival of spring as well as the beginning of the traditional new year for the Maharashtrians and Konkani Hindus. It is celebrated on the first day of the Chaitra month of the lunisolar Hindu calendar. This year Gudi Padwa falls on the 13 of April and while everyone is preparing to celebrate this festival with enthusiasm and joy, we must remember that the COVID-19 pandemic is far from over. Amid yet another wave of the virus across the country, it’s a good idea to have a small celebration but that doesn’t mean that you cannot share some heartwarming Gudi Padwa greetings with your loved ones. And if you’re looking for some Gudi Padwa wishes or messages, fret not ‘coz we’ve got you covered. We even have auspicious Gudi Padwa quotes and messages that you can share with your friends and family on this happy occasion.
The COVID-19 pandemic may stop you from meeting your loved ones and enjoying some Gudi Padwa delicacies but you can always share some heartfelt wishes with them to make it special. Here are some happy Gudi Padwa wishes to get you started.
1. You’ve been good throughout the year. Hence, as your friend, I wish you nothing but the best. May all of your wishes come true. Happy Gudi Padwa.
2. May this Ugadi bring you a new spirit, a new beginning, and new prosperity. Wishing you a very happy Gudi Padwa!
3. May your hate for your enemies fade away. May the darkness around you become lighter. May this Ugadi bring joy, health, and prosperity to you and your family. Happy Gudi Padwa.
4. May this New Year heralds the advent of prosperity for you and your family. Happy Gudi Padwa!
5. May the flavour of raw mangoes, raw neem, and jaggery remove all bitterness and add sweet flavours to your life. Happy Gudi Padwa!
6. Fortunate is the one who has learned to Admire but not to envy. Good Wishes for a joyous Ugadi and a Happy New Year with plenty of Peace and Prosperity.
7. May you find new avenues of success and may your life be fulfilling. Wishing you a Happy Gudi Padwa.
8. This Gudi Padwa may you be blessed with good fortune as long as Ganeshji’s trunk Wealth and prosperity as big as his stomach Happiness as sweet as his laddoos and may your trouble be as small as his mouse. Happy Gudi Padwa!
9. Let’s come together to have the resolution to spread Love and Peace in Lives on this Honorary Day… Happy Gudi Padwa
10. Celebrate the auspicious occasion of Gudi Padwa Amidst Fanfare & Religious fervor. May the day bestow on you & your family members. Wishing You A Prosperous Gudi Padwa..!
11. Raise the Gudi Join your hands Pray to God He understands Live each day To the fullest May this Padwa bring Nothing but the best.
12. A new hope, a new beginning, a new dream is waiting to unfold. May this New Year brings your way, millions of joys unheard – untold.
13. Happy Gudi Padwa! May the festival of Gudi Padwa bring you luck, success and happiness. Best wishes to you and your family.
You may not be able to share some gujiya with your loved ones this Gudi Padwa but you can share happiness for sure! Here are some Gudi Padwa messages to send everyone your care about.
1. May Lord Ganesha Rain peace and Prosperity on all..! Happy Gudi Padwa
2. Sweet n Sour. Here I am wishing you luck in every aspect of life this Gudi Padwa and always.
3. Long live the tradition of Hindu culture and as the generations have passed by Hindu culture is getting stronger and stronger let’s keep it up. Best Wishes for Gudi Padwa.
4. Let’s put the shadows of the past behind and look forward to a new beginning. Wishing you a Ugadi full of fun and frolic!
5. One year has gone by. One New Year comes. It happened so and it’ll always be so but you can make it a better one. Happy Ugadi
6. Gudi Padwa is a symbolic festival that pronounces life as neither completely sour nor completely sweet. Wishing you a Happy Gudi Padwa!
7. Here’s wishing that my rangoli adds more colours to your Spring, just the way you do to our friendship! Wish you a bright and colourful Gudi Padwa!
8. Memories of moments celebrated together, moments that have been attached in my heart, forever make me miss you, even more, this Ugadi. Hope this Gudi Padwa brings in Good Fortune & Abounding Happiness for you! Happy Gudi Padwa.
9. May lights triumph over darkness. May peace transcend the earth. Happy Gudi Padwa!
10. May this Ugadi bring in you the brightest and choicest happiness and love you have ever wished for. Happy Gudi Padwa.
11. Soneri suryachi soneri kirne, Soneri kirnancha soneri diwas.. Soneri diwasachya Soneri Shubhechha! Gudipadvyachya Hardik Shubhechha.
12. On this Gudi Padwa, let us make a resolution to spread love and happiness all around us.
13. Let the Gudi Padwa spread the message of peace and happiness.
This year, take a moment to welcome spring and a new beginning by inspiring people with some Gudi Padwa quotes. Here’s a list of quotes you can send to your friends and colleagues on this auspicious day.
1. A new hope, a new beginning and a new dream is willing to unfold. May this new year bring millions of joys that are unheard and untold.
2. Raise the Gudi, fold your hands and pray to God for the well-being of your folks and mankind. Hope you have a Happy Gudi Padwa.
3. May each tear turn to smile, may all life’s obstacles fade away. These are my special wishes. Just for you on the Gudi Padwa Day.
4. As you savour Ugadi Pachadi. Here’s wishing that your New Year is filled with all the rich flavours of life. Happy Ugadi to You!
5. May this Gudi Padwa bring truckloads of luck and love. May you be blessed in every way from the lord up above
6. Some days are good, some bad. Sometimes you are happy, sometimes sad. This Gudi Padwa, I wish you, dear, a year of happiness, with friends and family near. Happy Gudi Padwa
7. Let us all close our eyes, say a warm goodbye to the past year and welcome the happy New year. Happy Gudi Padwa!
8. Happy Gudi Padwa. Fortunate is the one who has learned to admire, but not to envy. Good Wishes for a joyous Gudi Padwa and a Happy New Year with plenty of peace and prosperity.
9. Let’s pray for Peace and Harmony for our country in the coming year on this day. Wish you a very Happy Gudi Padwa
10. No wish is small or big as long as it comes straight from the heart. Hope this Ugadi wish finds you in good spirit.
11. Celebrate the auspicious occasion of Gudi Padwa amidst fanfare and religious fervour. May the day bestow on you and your family members all happiness and love.
12. May this Gudi Padwa bring you a new spirit, a new beginning, and new prosperity.
13. We wish your entire year is full of new smiles, new successes, new joys, and new adventures.
In today’s time, everyone turns to digital cards and messages to greet people at festivals. But if you like to do it the old school way with a greeting card, we’ve got some Gudi Padwa messages for you to write on the card.
1. May This Gudi Padwa be as bright as ever. May this Gudi Padwa bring joy, health, and wealth to you. May the festival of lights brighten up you and your near and dear one’s lives. Happy Gudi Padwa!
2. May the light that we celebrate at Gudi Padwa show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony. Wish you a very happy Gudi Padwa!
3. May the sweetness of overflowing milk and sugarcane. Fill your home with harmony and happiness. Wishing you the best and prosperous Gudi Padwa 2022
4. Gudi Padwa is finally here. An important day for you and me. I pray for your goodwill and health. May you be blessed till eternity. Happy Gudi Padwa!
5. The raw mangoes, neem, and jaggery represent the sour, bitter and sweet flavours of life. May the flavours of Ugadi fill your life in the coming year.
6. May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. As the holy occasion of Gudi Padwa is here and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, here’s hoping this festival of beauty brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you through the days ahead. Happy Gudi Padwa!
7. May the energies of celebrations and good times of Gudi Padwa extend beyond this day and make each and every day of our lives a more beautiful one….. Happy Gudi Padwa.
8. To the most loved person, I am wishing a glorious and prosperous Gudi Padwa…. May you be able to transform all your dreams into a reality this year.
9. May the bitterness of the Neem, the sourness of the raw mango and the sweetness of the jaggery remind you that life is a mixed bag of emotions. Enjoy every moment and put your best foot forward. A very Happy Gudi Padwa to you and your family.
10. Gudi Padwa is God’s way of saying –I am sending a fresh start your way. Happy beginnings!
11. Happy Gudi Padwa to the one who is close to my heart and has been with me in all ups and downs.
12. Good Wishes for a joyous Gudi Padwa and a Happy New Year with plenty of peace and prosperity.
13. No celebration is incomplete with the love and blessings of family and I wish we all have the best of Gudi Padwa celebrations with each other.
Happy Baisakhi Wishes: On the first day of the month of Vaishakh, the Sikh celebrate Baisakhi. This festival celebrates the season of harvest and marks the beginning of the preparations for the next season’s sowing. So, on this festival of joy, love and colours, share some warm wishes with those around you. Check out this list of Baisakhi wishes, messages and quotes to pick from.
Earth Day Quotes And Slogans: 22 April is celebrated as Earth Day every year. This day is aimed at raising awareness about the importance of preserving the environment. Back in the day, this movement was political in nature but as on date, it is all about saving the Earth and the natural resources. Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, you may not be able to participate or volunteer in an environmentally friendly campaign but you can always raise awareness by sharing messages, quotes and slogans.
Happy Ram Navami Wishes: This festival is aimed at celebrating the birth of Lord Ram. It is celebrated on the ninth day of the Chaitra month of the Hindu calendar. While the pandemic may prevent you from attending religious gatherings and havans but you can always celebrate this auspicious day by sharing the best Ram Navami wishes, quotes and messages with your loved ones.
Labour Day Quotes, Wishes And Messages: Ever since the pandemic hit, we’ve seen all frontline works and healthcare professionals fighting to save lives every single day. And we’ve also seen essential workers putting their lives at risk to ensure that we get our supplies of commodities like vegetables, fruits, grocery etc. Labour day, also known as May day, is celebrated on May 1 every year. It celebrates this spirit of hard work. So, here are some quotes, slogans and messages to celebrate Labour day.
Akshaya Tritiya Wishes: 30+ akshaya tritiya wishes, quotes & messages to share with your loved ones.
Mahatma Gandhi jayanti quotes – Here are some of the best Mahatma Gandhi quotes that are sure to inspire you.
Karva chauth Wishes: Want to express but fall short of words? Don’t you worry! We have got for you some sweet and adorable karva chauth wishes!
Here’s wishing you a happy and prosperous Gudi Padwa 2022! May this new year bring much more love, good health and peace in your life.
Feature Image: Freepik