No matter what the situation may be, expressing gratitude can take you a long way. Saying thank you is an important part of our lives but we don't have to stick to only the two words to show our appreciation. We understand that sometimes it can be hard to express gratitude, especially if you're not good with words. And in moments like these, when you're finding ways to say thank you but your mind feels blank, we step in to help!
When someone goes an extra mile to get you a gift that really matters to you, you should reciprocate the same way. Here's how you can say thank you for the special gift that you just received.
One can never go wrong with a plant. It's thoughtful and will stay with the person for a long time. Plus, is there anyone who doesn't like a new addition to their garden?!
Scented candles are underrated! If you've ever tried a lavender oil or candle, you'd know just how relaxing and calming the scent is. Perfect for that special someone!
If you want to find the perfect creative way to say thank you, this is it. Go hit the nearest departmental store and put together a care kit complete with sheet masks, a lotion, boy oils and a chocolate!
Looking for a creative way of saying thank you? Cook your friend/partner a meal! Be it a cake, cookies or 3-course dinner, we'd they'd appreciate your efforts and love this gesture.
You can always say thank you by sharing a heartfelt message on social media. Share a picture of the gift you've received along with a special message to let them know that you appreciate all that they do for you.
Our loved ones put in a lot of effort for us and we must do the same. That is why it's always a good idea to express your gratitude and make them feel loved and appreciated. Here are cute ways to say thank you to your loved ones.
A jar full of thank you notes... now that sounds adorable! We bet you have a lot of reasons to be thankful to your loved ones, right?
Is there any better way to pamper your special someone than gifting them a day at the spa. A long relaxing massage, steam and hot shower... There is nothing else that says thank you like this gift does!
Our loved ones do everything for us and the best way to express gratitude and say thank you is to gift them your time.
A kind deed is all it takes to let your loved ones know that someone cares. Give them a break from their daily routine and spend the day doing their chores and making them feel special and pampered.
Some of us are truly artistic and if that's you, it's time to put it to good use. A creative and artistic way to say thank you can make the other person feel special and shows that you really took efforts.
Don't hesitate to make a simple yet creative thank you card. Trust us, handmade gifts always hold more value than store-bought goodies.
If you're good with words and love writing, compose a poem or a song for them and let them know that you are grateful for everything that they do for you.
If you don't know how to make soap, there are loads of DIY videos that you can find online and all you're going to need are some basic soap making supplies. TBH, it's a lot of fun as well.
If this person you wish to thank is a book lover, gift them a personalised bookmark. You could get them one with their name or maybe one which is right out of their favourite book like the Harry Potter series!
There is nothing wrong with a simple thank you. But when you can do it another way, why not?! We're listing down some unique ways to say thank you.
1. What you did for me was kind of a big deal. Thank you.
2. You’re my partner in crime, thanks for always supporting my crazy ideas!
3. I don’t say it enough, but I just wanted to say thank you for always having my back.
4. You know all my secrets and weird quirks, yet you’re still my bestie. Thank you.
5. Thank you for helping me through that difficult time. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on, I have two for you.
6. Like cheese, I’m truly grate-ful for all that you do.
7. I know you hate saying “you’re welcome,” so I’ll do you the favor and not say thank you, but I am feeling it on the inside.
8. If you could read my mind, then you’d know how grateful I am for you at this very moment.
9. You make me want to say thank you in other languages.
10. You are a ray of sunshine to me and everyone else around. Thank you for brightening my day!
We spend most of our time at work with our colleagues which means they're practically our second family. We're listing down meaningful ways to say thank you to your co-workers, your boss or any other employee in the company.
1. I’m amazed by how you maintain your performance while taking on even more work. You’re a superstar!
2. A reliable employee is the best gift a leader can ask for. Thank you for being someone I can rely on.
3. An exemplary employee inspires his boss on a daily basis. You are that employee. Thank you for setting such a great example for everyone in our company!
4. I’m so grateful that you always take the time to help your coworkers. It’s really made our team come together.
5. If everyone was like you, nobody would complain about getting to work. I appreciate your spirit of can-do and teamwork.
1. Your sense of humour makes coming to work an absolute delight. Thank you for keeping our spirits high!
2. Thanks for always being on my side. You are not only my workmate; but my best friend and my mentor.
3. I would like to thank you for your kindly support. You are an amazing co-worker, I will never forget all the things you have done for me.
4. I feel so blessed for working in an office where employees care so much for one another. You are the best. Thank you for always being there for me.
5. Thanks for encouraging me and inspiring me to always get things done. You are one of the secrets of my many achievements. You are the best co-worker.
1. Thank you for everything I have ever learned from you, you are the one who has shaped my career.
2. Team members are always talking about your hard work and helpful attitude. Thank you for being such an amazing role model!
3. Thanks for converting our mistakes into lessons, pressure into productivity and skills into strengths. You really know how to bring out the best in us.
4. Working with a boss like you is an inspiration that will help me to keep working on improving my skills and talent. Thank you for all your support.
5. You motivate your employees, you take tough decisions. You support your colleagues, you are a true inspiration. Thanks, boss!
If you have someone in your life who has always stood by you and will continue to do so, you know just how lucky you are. Friends like these are rare to find so don't miss out on any occasion to tell them just how grateful you are to have them.
1. I want to thank you for always being there for me. There are days when the sun refuses to shine, and your support gives me the strength I need to keep going.
2. Thank you for holding me up when I couldn’t believe in myself. Your support is what got me through.
3. You are a lifesaver! I have no idea what I would have done without you. A million thanks.
4. Words are not enough to express to you how grateful I am for your help, so I will simply say thank you. I only hope I'll be able to return the favour sometime.
5. Thank you for holding my hand through the most trying times in my life. Your support has really meant so much to me.
6. Knowing that you’ve got my back gives me the strength to pursue all my dreams. Thank you so much for being there for me.
7. Thanks for being there through the rain and the clouds. I don’t know how I would ever make it without your support.
8. You’ve sacrificed so much to support me through good times and bad. Thank you for always being there.
9. Your love, generosity, and kindness have gotten me through the darkest storms. Thank you for being there for me.
10. Thank you for being there for me when my world was upside down. Having your support is what got me through.
Physical distance should never be a reason to not express gratitude. You can be miles away from people but when someone makes you feel special and loved, you shouldn't hide away from saying thank you. Finding cute ways to say thank you over text can be difficult but where there's a will, there's always a way!
1. For all the little and big ways you’ve pitched in…thanks!
2. I truly appreciate you from my head to my toes.
3. I would floss a tiger’s teeth, that’s how much I appreciate you.
4. Move over Gates and Buffett, there’s a new philanthropist in town.
5. If I had a cent for every time I appreciate you, I’d be a millionaire.
6. Even with amnesia, I’d remember to thank you.
7. I thought it would be weird if I sent a picture of myself to you. You must see my face, I look very grateful.
8. Thank you for still being my friend, despite being aware of every raunchy, unflattering, explicit detail of my life.
9. Your generosity is only exceeded by your good looks.
10. Do you practice being so wonderful? Thank you kindly for your gift.
Romantic Messages For Him: We usually get so busy with our lives that we forget to do the little things that matter. If you've been too caught up, now's the time to set things right! Nothing like a romantic message to bring back the spark.
Thank You Texts For Boyfriend: It's never too late to express gratitude, especially when it comes to your boyfriend. Let's face it, they put up with all our demands and nakhras and the least we can do is thank them for it. So, if you're looking for cute and adorable ways to let him know that you truly are grateful, we've got a list of texts that will definitely come handy.
Adorable Ways To Respond To 'I Love You': We know that it sounds easy but it really isn't. Saying it out aloud can be tough but we have some really heartwarming, gooey and mushy ways to do it right. We got you, girl!
Cute Texts For Couples In Long Distance Relationships (LDR): LDRs are hard and if you're in one, we totally get you. Not being together physically is tough on the relationship but to keep it going, communication is key. These cute texts for couples in a long-distance relationship are a must check out.
Memes To Say 'I Love You': We've all heard of the grand proposals and whatnot but when you have someone who loves having some fun, why not do it their way. So, if you and your crush/bae are meme addicts, here are some fun memes to let them know what's in your heart.
Feature Image: Pexels