There is no reason to text your S.O. only in the morning and night. He needs your lovin’ through the day as well. But, of course, we’re all busy with our lives and hardly get to give our boyfriends the attention they need. Here are 21 romantic texts you can send through the day that need minimum effort and give maximum results!
Be it in the middle of the day or for when you’re in the mood for some fun, we’ve collated a list of the very best romantic messages for boyfriend to suit every mood!
Who says that you’re allowed to miss your guy just when the two of you are in a long distance relationship? Be it day or night, these romantic texts for him will let him know that he means the world to you!
1. ‘Just wanted to let you know you’re on my mind, like always.’
2. ‘Using the last few seconds of my lunch break to tell you how much I miss you!’
3. ‘I’ve seen a million people today but all I can think of is how soft your lips would feel on mine’
4. ‘It’s so cold today. I could use a warm hug from you.’
5. ‘In case you’re wondering if I am thinking about you, the answer is yes. And I can’t stop.’
It goes without saying that love is the absolute foundation that exists between two people, and what better way to show that you love him than by sending him some romantic love messages?
1. 'My love for you is growing with every second. I just thought you should know that’
2. ‘Fun fact - meeting you was the best day of my life.’
3. ‘I just had pizza for lunch and I want to tell you, I love you more than I love pizza!’
4. ‘In a sea of people, my eyes only search for you.’
5. ‘There are a million things about you that bring happiness to my life.’
For those moods when you just want to let him know what you feel for him without being cheesy, these love text messages are bound to bring a smile on his face!
1.‘'Have I ever told you how happy I am with you? I have? Well, no harm in saying it again.’
2. ‘Just saw a picture of you online and it took my breath away.’
3. ‘Just realised you’re the reason I am smiling like a fool right now!’
4. ‘I wish I was your office laptop just so I could be closer to you.’
5. ‘I know fairy tales come true because I have you.’
If you’ve got a special date night planned for later in the evening and can’t wait for it, then these slightly kinky, yet romantic love messages for boyfriend will definitely build up the excitement for him!
1. 'You seem to be hard at work. I’ll help you unwind when we meet later *wink*’
2. ‘I’m in the mood for pizza and beer tonight. Wanna come over?’
3. ‘Can’t help but think about how I’m seeing your face later!’
4. ‘I have the perfect date planned for tonight, candles, music, and us.’
5. ‘I’m ordering for food later in the evening, you in?’
We say there is no time or occasion for you to let him know that you care for him, so here are some love romantic messages for him to help you along your way!
1. 'I hope you’re having a great day. And I hope this message only makes it better!’
2. ‘I know you’re busy, but I just wanted to say I love you.’
3. ‘You’re my favourite person in the entire world.’
4. ‘Know that I won’t give up, no matter what happens.’
Be it the days your guy is feeling low or for when you're in the mood to throw some appreciation their way, these messages will help you get the job done!
1. 'I just thought it’d be unfair if I don’t tell you how hot you look today!’
2. ‘Hey there, I thought 3 pm was the perfect time to tell you how great you are!’
3. ‘I can safely say that you’re my number 1 person!’
4. ‘If you’re having a bad day, just know, it will get better tonight.’
5. ‘I wish you could see yourself the way I see you, because you are absolutely perfect to me.’
This story was updated in February 2019.