Sex is great but sex facts are even better. Okay, maybe not! But some extra knowledge is always good. Yeah? While some of these facts will creep you out, others will make your jaw drop. How many of these did you already know about?
1. Female orgasm is designed to induce pregnancy
The rhythmic push and pull movement of the cervix when we get an orgasm is designed in a way that it pushes the sperm towards the uterus. And you thought it was only for pleasure?
2. Men burn more calories during sex than women
Who would have thought! Sex burns 100-200 calories in men on an average and around 69 calories in women!
And to make sure you’re having safe sex every time you’re burning those calories, use this pack of Durex condom (Rs 148)
3. An average orgasm for a woman is much longer than that of a man
Orgasm for women lasts for over 20 seconds, unlike the male orgasm which lasts only around 6 seconds. Now, isn’t that a tad bit unfair?
4. Keeping your pubic area hair-free makes your private parts more prone to STIs
Maybe, think twice before getting that bikini wax next time?
And even if you want to groom your pubic hair, you can always go for a slight trim with the Estilo Electric Trimmer (Rs 999)
5. Not just humans but animals like wolves, bears, and bats also have oral sex
And you thought only you loved the 69?
6. Sex cures headaches
So now you know the first thing you need to do when you have a headache.