Bored of browsing the same old websites to fulfill your fashion needs? Check out these 10 Instagram stores instead to score some gorgeous accessories within Rs 1,000! You can thank us later.
1. Hipster With A Twist: Girl Thinks CoImage: girlthinksco ‘Hipster Chic’ is how we would like to define their range of jewellery. Why, you ask? That’s because they deal in handmade accessories made of paper! Yes, you read that right. Their designs, moreover, are quirky enough to spice up even the simplest of outfits. Perfect to make you stand out in college, we say. You can check out their collection here.POPxo Pick: Kathputli Earrings (Rs 350)
Also Read 100+ Instagram Accounts To Follow In 2018
2. Bohemian Belle: SMU-Style Me UpImage: smutheshopFrom dainty stoles to in-your-face statement necklaces, smutheshop seems to have it all, that too at prices that are going to make your jaws drop. Oh, and their clothing line is pretty affordable too. POPxo Pick: Bohemian Coined Necklace (Rs 600)Also Read Instagram Worthy Gifts For Your Bestie
3. Vintage Wonder: Maharani BaugImage: maharanibaugIf you love all things vintage, you need to check out their page, pronto. While most of their jewellery is made of white metal, and hence is rather affordable, they house some rare silver trinkets as well. Find them here.POPxo Pick: Anamika Nose Pin (Rs 900)
4. Afghani Trinkets: The Latest WrinklesImage: thelatestwrinklesWhile the brand houses trinkets of every possible kind, it is their collection of Afghani accessories that truly stands out. These earrings, for instance, had us at hello! Check out their entire collection here.POPxo Pick: Vintage Tribal Afghan Earrings (Rs 950)
5. What’s Life Without A Little Whimsy: Whimsical WheeelImage: whimsicalwheeelAs their name suggests, whimsicalwheeel is all about adding a bit of whimsy to your life with their range of quirky accessories that won’t break the bank!POPxo Pick: Hippie High Metallic Hoops (Rs 900)
6. All Things Boho: KhajaanoImage: khajaanoAll you bohemian souls out there need to check out Khajaano’s bright and colourful collection of accessories that scream preppy. Think tassels, shells, a bit of mirror work, and a whole lot of tie and dye thrown in for good measure. Check them out here to see what we mean.POPxo Pick: Boho Neckpiece (Price on request)
7. A Class Apart In: AdagioImage: adagiobymyYou know how we often struggle to strike the perfect balance between edgy and OTT? Well, with their handpainted range of accessories, adagiobymy has ensured that you won’t ever have to face that dilemma again. Our favourite? This set of iron-on patches to quirk up a simple tee, bag, jacket or just about anything!POPxo Pick: Swag My Clothes Patches (Rs 250 for a pair)
8. For The Love Of Juttis: Traditions Meets TrendsImage: tradition_meets_trendsIf you loathe the idea of wearing heels, try juttis instead. We love the collection offered by tradition_meets_trends as their handcrafted juttis are comfortable, intricately designed and are beautiful enough to score you some major #DesiGirl swag. POPxo Pick: Pom Pom Ikat Juttis (Rs 1,000)
9. Traditional Tales: Box Of TraditionsImage: boxoftraditionsIn case you didn’t get the memo, this festive season is all about gota jewellery. They look absolutely gorgeous and we can totally see us flaunting some exquisite pieces from the boxoftraditions’ collection in the next wedding that we attend. POPxo Pick: Gota Earrings (Price on request)
10. Get Hyped With: The HypeImage: the_hypeshopIf you have always found yourself ‘ooh-ing’ and ‘aah-ing’ over the wardrobes of the fabulous bloggers, Kritika and Deeksha Khurana, well be prepared to rejoice, for you can steal some of their amazing accessories from their very own store, the_hypeshop. POPxo Pick: Pom Pom Earrings (Price on request)Happy shopping, ladies!