A friend is who you choose. And that itself speaks volumes about this relationship. The most precious of bonds, friendship has many facets, allowing you to grow and learn but most importantly, a best friend is someone you can rely on, no conditions considered. To celebrate them on their big day, words may sometimes fall short but to make things easier, we looked up and created some wishes that could be of help. Looking for a meaningful birthday message for best friend? Be it birthday wishes for best friend, birthday quotes for best friend, heart touching, cute birthday wishes, there is something for everyone. Without further ado, scroll down to take a look and find your pick from an array of wishes.
Birthday Wishes For Best Friend
Looking for birthday wishes for a friend? From heartwarming, meaningful birthday message for best friend to best funny birthday wishes for a friend, we rounded up some birthday wishes for a friend that you could use when the time comes
- On your birthday, I wish (and well, I also know) that your day is going to have a surplus of love, laughter and excessive amounts of cake. Happy birthday!
- The best is yet to come. Happy birthday, best friend!
- Today you turn a year older (and hopefully wiser), so here’s hoping that from now on, there will be even great times and greater adventures that follow. Have the best birthday ever!
- Knowing you has been a roller coaster ride and I don’t intend to go any slower, even if you are now officially an old person. Happy birthday, friend. You deserve the best.
- Happy, happy birthday! Wherever you go, adventures follow and knowing you, I can tell it’s not going to stop with age, no matter what it is! Have a fabulous day, you of all people deserve it.
- You know me and so you also know that I am never NOT raising a toast to you. Happy birthday!
- A very happy birthday, you fabulous star! I hope that every day is filled with loads of love and laughter, this a tad bit more than all others. Love you to the moon and back.
- Knowing you has been like a big fat story that goes on and on, the plot getting interesting with time. There’s more to come and for that, I am glad. Happy birthday, best friend. You mean the world to me.
- Happiest birthday, you rockstar! You are the best and you know it! Here’s to a fun day and a super cool year ahead.
- They rightly say that you choose your friends or something like that. It's been the best of years knowing you and watching you grow into a terrific human being. More to come and of course, it’s going to be brilliant. Happy birthday and happy every day, you are loved.
- Words fall short to express how absolutely beautiful it is to have you around. Your energy, your sense of humour and your thoughts are unparalleled and I can’t imagine going through life without you having my back. I love you, happy birthday!
- Hey you, someone as great and fun as you deserves a fabulous day on their birthday and that’s exactly how it is going to be! Happy birthday, best friend. All my love and luck always!
- Happiest birthday! Here’s hoping that this year brings with it all that you have always hoped for. As for the partying, let me tell you that we are going to have a blast!
- Happiest birthday to three-in-one BFF, family and life advisor, all rolled together into one fantastic person. We are going to party hard!
- To the best person in the whole wide world, here’s wishing you the happiest birthday. What would I ever do without you!
Quotes For Friend's Birthday
Friendship is not without its intricacies and emotions, most of which has been dwelled upon by famous people too. Should you wish to share a quote with them as you send across a birthday message for best friend, we curated a fairly expansive list of meaningful quotes, featuring authors, actors and more. Continue to thumb through and read on.
- "A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden." –Unknown
- “Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.” –Ed Cunningham
- "It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter." –Marlene Dietrich
- "Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there." –Unknown
- “Friendship takes work. Finding friends, nurturing friendships, scheduling facetime, it all takes a tremendous amount of work. But it’s worth it. If you put in the effort, you’ll see the rewards of positive friends who will make your life extraordinary.”–Maya Angelou
- “One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss but in the number of things they need no longer mention.” –Clifton Fadiman
- "It's not that diamonds are a girl's best friend, but it's your best friends who are your diamonds." –Gina Barreca
- “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”–Winnie the Pooh
- "Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together." –Woodrow Wilson
- "The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart." –Elisabeth Foley
- “In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.” –Khalil Gibran
- “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” – Anais Nin
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” –C.S. Lewis
- "Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer." –Jean de la Fontaine
- “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” –Arnold H. Glasgow
- "Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow." –Swedish proverb
- “Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.” –Elie Weisel
- “In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.” –Albert Schweitzer
- “The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?” –Eugene Kennedy
- “Friendship is a word, the very sight of which in print makes your heart warm.” –Augustine Birrell
Funny Birthday Messages For Friends
Is it even a day without pulling their leg? You know what we are talking about if you have shared that fun camaraderie with a fellow mate. Encapsulating it in funny birthday wishes for a best friend could do the trick when their birthday is around the corner. Add an anecdote, remind them of an instance or simply crack an inside joke; they will be grinning ear to ear. Continue reading through funny birthday messages that you can give your own spin to.
- Age is just a number, but is it really? Think about it and in the meanwhile, happy birthday, you oldie!
- Happy, happy birthday. This day calls for celebration but first, cake and then some more!
- On your birthday, I am rooting for the good stuff. And that alone wouldn’t cut it so I got you a gift too.
- Happiest birthday, best friend. You are precious to me in ways more than I can express and something that’s even more important that that is today’s party, so tell me where it is quick!
- Hey, hey! Happy birthday and remember that this is going to be the best birthday ever. Even though you are practically ancient now.
- Happy birthday, friend. From then to now, we have come a long way. Pretty much summed up in the age that you are now but hey, you are still young at heart, right!
- Raising a toast (+ some more) to you today and hoping you throw a big bash soon. Awaiting your speedy reply. And of course, happy birthday!
- Remember that one time I bailed you out of that difficult situation and you said I could ask you for anything, any time, no issues? Happy birthday, mate, just wanted you to know that it’s coming up!
- Hey, did you know George Clooney gifted his friends 1 million dollars? Like for real? Just random information that crossed my brain. Happy birthday, you are the best!
- Even though you have only hit 30, I hope your kneecaps have the patience of a 60-year-old. You will soon know what I am talking about. Happy birthday.
Cute Birthday Messages For Friends
Last but not least, say what they mean to you by sending them a message from this list of cute birthday wishes for best friend. From telling them about their importance in your life to simply wishing them the best day ever, there’s no dearth of birthday messages you could share with your BFF. Scroll below and take your pick.
- I am so very lucky to have you in my life. Sending the best of birthday wishes for BFF.
- You have always been there for me, for as far as I can remember and I can’t imagine not having you in my life. Happy birthday to you!
- Have a great day, I hope the best of things for you.
- Today, I want to wish you the best of health and happiness and all that you want in life. Happy birthday, friend.
- Wishing you love, luck and everlasting joy. Happy birthday to you, have the best of days ever!
More Birthday Wishes
Seen all there is on birthday wishes for best friend? To make things easier with respect to others, we rounded up some similar messages that you could share with your loved ones. Here are some more messages, quotes and wishes to help you in finding that ideal wish for ones near and dear.
Birthday Picture Captions For Instagram: These are going to come in more handy than you think. Click and take a look right away!
Birthday Wishes For Loved Ones: There is something for everyone!
Birthday Wishes For Your Brother: Looking for the perfect wish for your annoying brother? We bet you will find some here. Go on and see for yourselves.
Birthday Wishes For Mother: Express your feelings in the best way possible, with a little help! Click to take a look at some exhaustive options.
Birthday Wishes for Daughters: Finding that ideal version can be a tad bit difficult so how about you read on to find out one from this expansive list?
Celebrate Your Partner’s Birthday: Find out about the best ways to make the most of an at-home birthday party thrown for your partner, as you continue to take necessary precautions. We will tell you how.
Featured Image: Instagram