Mom - a three-letter word that means the world. It's amazing how no matter how old we get, or no matter what situation we are in, we only and only turn to our mother for comfort. Even if we've not spoken to our mom, or met her in a while, when we're in pain, we involuntarily call out to her. That's just how strong the word and the relationship is. Moms are the epitome of love and it is imperative that her birthday wishes are just as special as her. We have made a list of birthday wishes for mother for you to choose from.
Birthday Wishes For Mother: The most special woman in your life deserves the most special gift! Check out these birthday wishes for mom that will make her heart melt.
Here are a few birthday wishes for mother from a son that you can pick from.
1. My dear mother, on your birthday this year I have but one very important wish for you. I wish for you to always be happy.
2. I hope that sadness is but a distant emotion and not a single day passes where you feel anything but happiness. That’s the least a loving mother like you deserves.
3. All my love to you on your birthday this year, from your dear son.
4. Mom, I don’t think I tell you enough how very special and important you are to me.
5. I hold you very dear to my heart and I truly appreciate all that you have done for me ever since day one.
Also Read: Happy Mother's Day Quotes
6. Your kind, caring and nurturing nature has allowed me to become the man I am today, and not to sound conceited but I think you’ve done a pretty great job!
7. Thank you for everything, mom, you really are a magnificent lady and a fantastic mother. I really am one lucky son.
8. You have always been there for me, through the highs and the lows. You give me direction and all the love and support I could possibly need.
9. You are an incredible human being and I am so lucky to have you as a parent and as a friend!
10. You are the sweetest lady I know, and I am the man I am today because of your care and nurturing while I was growing up. Thank you for everything, mom!
Also read: Birthday wishes for father
Birthday Wishes For Mom From Daughter: Want to wish your mother in the sweetest way possible? Send her these heartfelt birthday quotes for mom from daughter to make her day. If you’re a confident woman today because you were raised by a strong woman herself, then these birthday wishes for mom from daughter are for you.
11. Mom, I will never have enough time here on Earth to repay all the love you have poured into me. Happy birthday, mom!
12. When I become a mother someday, I want to strive and be like you. Mom, you are the strongest and most beautiful woman I know. Happy bday!
13. To the woman who sacrificed her life so I could have a good one, wonderful birthday! I could not imagine a life without you by my side. I love you until all the stars burn out in the sky!
14. Mothers and daughters are like two peas in a pod, two kittens in a basket, two peaches in a tree. Happy birthday to my mother and best friend.
Also Read: Mother's Day Wishes
15. Mom: You’ve sacrificed so much for me, and you’ve always been there. Today on your special day, may all of your wishes come true. Happy birthday.
16. Happy birthday to the world’s coolest, funniest, silliest, wisest mom. I’m so glad to be your daughter.
17. Happy birthday to the amazing woman who gave me life. You’re the best mom a daughter could ever ask for, and I’m so grateful for you each day.
18. It’s time to crank up the music, pour out the drinks, and let the good times begin! Happy birthday to a very special mom. You make every day delightful.
19. A mother is a very special gift. Thank you for teaching me how to face the world with my head held high—just like you. Happy birthday!
20. Today we celebrate an amazing, stupendous, beautiful, brilliant woman…my mom! Happy, happy birthday!
Also read: Birthday wishes for Brother
Here is a list of quotes for mother’s birthday that will totally make her day!
21. “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” – Unknown
22. “Mother is a verb. It’s something you do. Not just who you are.” – Dorothy Canfield Fisher
23. “Moms are the people who know us the best and love us the most.” – Unknown
24. “A mother’s love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible” – Marion C. Garretty.
25. “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” – Erich Fromm
26. “For a mother is the only person on earth who can divide her love among 10 children and each child still have all her love.” – Unknown
27. “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” – Cardinal Mermillod
28. "A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” – Princess Diana
29. “Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy.” – Tina Fey
30. “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” – Sophia Loren
31. “Little souls find their way to you whether they’re from your womb or someone else’s.” – Sheryl Crow
32. “My daughter introduced me to myself.” – Beyoncé Knowles
33. “Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears.” – Kate Winslet
34. “My favourite thing about being a mom is just what a better person it makes you on a daily basis.” – Drew Barrymore
35. “At the end of the day my most important job is still mom-in-chief.” – Michelle Obama
36. “If you’re a mom, you’re a superhero. Period.” – Rosie Pope
37. "I loved you before I knew you.” – Unknown
38. “Of all the things my hands have held, the best, by far, is you.” – Unknown
39. “I’m proud of many things in life but nothing beats being a mother.” – Unknown
40. "To the world, you are a Mother, but to your family, you are the World.” – Unknown
Also read: Happy Birthday Wishes for your Sister
Here is a list of messages for mom’s birthday that she will love.
41. Happy Birthday to the sweetest mom in the world!
42. To the world you may be one person, but to me, you are the whole world. Happy Birthday, Mom!
43. Happy Birthday to the best mom ever! Sure you get older every year, but to me, your heart is young as ever.
44. Mom, only you can do everything and still look great every day! Know what that makes you? A SUPERMOM. Happy Birthday to a lady who just keeps getting younger!
45. Not all heroes wear capes. Wishing you a special day for a special lady.
46. Today’s your birthday, but that’s not all I’m celebrating. See, it’s a big day for me too. I’m celebrating my own luck to have you as my mom!
47. Today you should get to feel at least as special as you always make me feel. Happy Birthday, the Mom, live it up!
48. Even though I’m getting older, I find I need you more than ever. There’s nothing like one of your warm hugs. Wishing you a birthday as heartwarming as you!
49. You are my angel, my light and guiding star. You’re always there to lead me through the dark moments in my life. Thank you for filling my life with beauty and joy. Happy Birthday, Mom!
50. It’s amazing all the good that God can do through a single life like yours. Happy Birthday to an amazing woman and mother!
Also read: Happy Birthday Wishes for your Daughter's
A WhatsApp status for your mother’s birthday is a sure-shot way of cheering her up!
51. Dear Mom, here’s wishing you the happiest of birthdays today! From your favourite child, who is also the smartest, most handsome, and funniest.
52. You know you’re getting old when you have more candles on your cake than wrinkles on your face. Just kidding. Happy birthday, Mom!
53. For such a young mom you’ve always had such a wise head on your beautiful young shoulders. It’s a shame that also means you know how to keep such close tabs on me using Facebook. Happy Birthday!
54. This time next year you’ll be a Grandma! If that worries you in any way, just look at the bright side: in about 15 years time it will mean twice as many presents every year! Happy Birthday!
55. Does this message count as a gift? If not, I’m going to need a list. Happy Birthday from your outstandingly lazy son! You only have yourself to blame!
56. Mom, you have taught me so much through the years. I have learned to value the strength of a mother. I see how much you give every day to make others happy. Happy Birthday and I love you from the bottom of my heart.
57. To my wonderful mother on your birthday: You have given me tough love. You have given honest advice even when I didn’t want to hear it. You have encouraged me and chastised me when I needed it. Happy birthday, ma!
58. It takes a special and endearing kind of love to sacrifice everything for someone else: a mother’s love. Thank you for sacrificing so much so that I could have a chance at happiness. You are the absolute best, Mom!
59. Mom, you always know how to make me smile so big it hurts and laugh so much I cry. I don’t know how you manage to do that, but I am so glad that you do. Happy birthday, Mom!
60. You are the type of woman that people love and admire. You are strong, beautiful, courageous, and wise. You can count me among your many admirers, Mom.
For every occasion and every relationship, here's where you'll find all the appropriate wishes and messages!
Happy Birthday Wishes For Husband - Here are 55 + best birthday quotes and messages to wish Happy Birthday to Your Loving Husband.
Mothers Day Wishes in Hindi - Celebrate this mothers day with some special wishes to make her day.
Mother Quotes in Hindi : Check out the latest Mothers Day Quotes in Hindi and share them with your loved ones.
Birthday Wishes For Every Person In Your Life - Here is a list of birthday wishes for every special person in your life.
Diwali Wishes For Your Loved Ones - Here is a list of Diwali wishes that you can surprise your friends and family with!
Dussehra Wishes For Your Friends And Family - Here is a list of Dussehra wishes that you can send to your loved ones.
Heartwarming Get Well Soon Wishes - A friend recovering from an illness? Here is what you can send them.
Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend - Here is a list of birthday wishes for your boyfriend that he will love and appreciate.
Womens Day Quotes in Hindi - Here is a list of womens day quotes in hindi for the special person in your life.
Featured Image: Pexels