Wanderlust boho chick at heart, fashion blogger Kritika Khurana of That Boho Girl
is also a fashion designer. Her blog is amazing - not only does this girl know fashion but also she knows how to own any outfit in any room!
Her YouTube posts are informative and she has also used her entrepreneurial skills to set up an e-commerce store called The Hype. As she joins the POPxo Blog Network, let's get you started off with a few more deets about her!
1. What sparked your interest in fashion?
Being an introvert, I always loved fashion, as a medium for expressing myself through styling. I always had an eye for fashion as, whenever I went shopping, I used to get stuck on one particular outfit and imagine myself wearing it in several different ways. I have always loved the idea of playing with different silhouettes, fabrics etc and being a different person daily.
2. What is your first fashion/beauty memory?
I remember raiding my mom's closet and trying on her sarees when I was about 8 years old.
3. What is your personal style statement?
Bohemian Chic, comfortable, free spirited and versatile.
4. What made you take up blogging?
I was actually kinda doing the same thing when I started posting on Instagram, just documenting my personal style and #OOTD's, my adventures and places I visited and sharing them with the world, over the internet and naturally it progressed into fashion blogging, which gives an outlet for my interest in fashion.
5. What would you like to tell all aspiring bloggers?
Be you, never pretend to be something you are not, your viewers will find it sooner or later.
The POPxo quiz
1. One beauty product you swear by:
Benefit They're Real mascara.
2. An outfit you could live in for the rest of your life:
A maxi dress.
3. Your biggest guilty pleasure:
Watching PLL and Gossip Girl on repeat.
4. The one trend/style you would NEVER wear:
Never say never!
5. Success is?
To me, it's happiness, if you are happy you are successful!
6. Fame or Money?
7. You look up to?
My personal favourites are Olsen twins, Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen - I would love to raid their closet one day!
8. The ONE thing no one knows about you?
I can't drive and I am a real clumsy person in real life.
9. What is your biggest strength?
I think my versatility and being able to adapt to different fashion genres and molding them and incorporating into my style.
10. If you could be anyone for a day, who would you like to be?
The Olsen twins.
11. How does it feel to be part of the POPxo Blog Network?
I feel highly regarded, being a regular reader of POPxo content, it's pretty amazing to be a part of it - I can't wait to see what is in store for me!MUST-READ: Pallavi Ruhail of That Delhi Girl Joins The POPxo Blog NetworkMUST-READ: Aleena Mackar Of The Style Chair Joins The POPxo Blog Network