You’ve had a rough day at work, your feet are killing you from running around all day, you’re lying in bed, trying to relax...and your significant other decides to snuggle up next to you and start nibbling on your ear. You know what that means. But you can't, for the life of you, get yourself in the mood! So, what do you do? Do you tell him you’re tired, and flip right back to your side of the bed? Or do you do it nonetheless, while being totally not-into-it? Well, here are some innovative excuses you can use to get out of such *sticky* situations! :P
1. Redeemable rain checks: Offer him three days of incredible sex in exchange for a night of abstinence. Promise to make his fantasies come true. And that, ladies, is an offer no man can refuse. :P
2. Pretend you’re sleeping. (Make sure you don’t drool. You want him to drop the idea of sex, but not forever! :P)
3. Tell him you ran out of contraceptive pills and obviously can’t take a risk!
4. “Honey, why don’t I give you a sexy massage instead?” Sure, it's a bit of hard work, but it saves you from having to fake it!
5. “My vagina is on strike until sex follows a romantic dinner date!” Well, you deserve to be pampered too. If it's been a long time since you guys went out and spent some quality time together, then this is the line for you :)
6. “How about we turn this into some frisky wake-up sex?” Tell him it really turns you on to have to wait for sex. :P
7. “Back pain!” The headache maybe too cliche now, but mention this a few times during dinner and before going to bed, and hopefully he won’t even try any hanky panky! :P
8. Tell him you’re about to get your period. That’s a sure-shot way to avoid sex!
9. Launch into a long conversation about how you’ve had just the most harrowing day and cannot deal with people any more. If that’s not a buzzkill, nothing else will be!
10. If nothing else works, just be honest. If he loves you and cares about you, he’ll put the lights out himself and tuck you in too. :)
GIFs courtesy: Giphy.com
MUST-READ: 10 Things Women Wish Men Knew About SexMUST-READ: Things Indian Women Think of While Having Sex