Remember the simpler times when we would ask each other silly riddles and then laugh our heads off at the simple answers? Why not relive these moments with your boyfriend? Here are some goofy and cute riddles to ask your boyfriend. It will be fun to see him scratch his head in confusion and then laugh at these adorable love riddles and their answers.
Love Riddles For Him With Answers
We promise you love bugs that these cute riddles about love will set the mood for the two of you. Hog on these cute riddles for boyfriend and let the dice rolling!
Also Read:Sexy Riddles
1. What did the boy squirrel say to the girl squirrel?
Answer: I’m nuts about you!
2. What did the French chef give his wife for Valentine’s Day?
Answer: A hug and a quiche.
3. What is mine but only you can have?
Answer: My heart.
4. Why did the woman ask her husband for a map?
Answer: Because she got lost in his eyes.
5. What do you call two birds in love?
Answer: Tweet hearts.
6. Arnold Schwarzenegger’s is really long. Michael J. Fox’s is short. Daffy Duck’s isn’t human. Madonna doesn’t have one and I want yours. What is it?
Answer: Last name.
7. What’s the most romantic part of the ocean?
Answer: When the buoy meets the gull.
8. Why did the cannibal break up with his Valentine?
Answer: She didn’t suit his taste.
9. What is worth a billion dollars but comes free of cost?
10. How do you get the attention of someone you love?
Answer: By screaming out ‘I love you’ loudly to someone else.
11. What did the boy bulb say to the girl bulb?
Answer: Oh I love ya whole watt honey!
12. A doctor and a bus driver are both in love with the same woman, an attractive girl named Sarah. The bus driver had to go on a long bus trip that would last a week. Before he left, he gave Sarah seven apples. Why?
Answer: Because an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
13. What happens when you fall in love with a French chef?
Answer: You get buttered up!
14. What did the painter say to her boyfriend?
Answer: I love you with all my art!
15. What did the man with the broken leg say to his nurse?
Answer: I have a crutch on you.
16. Why did Carbon marry Hydrogen?
Answer: They bonded well from the minute they met.
17. What did the doctor say to the tonsil?
Answer: You look so cute, I think I’ll take you out.
18. Why was the chef embarrassed?
Answer: Because he saw the salad dressing!
19. Why did the man propose to his Korean crush?
Answer: Because she was his Seoul mate!
20. How do you spell a cute boy with only two letters?
21. What did the boy rabbit say to the girl rabbit on Valentine’s Day?
Answer: Some bunny loves you.
22. What do relationships have in common with algebra?
Answer: Haven’t you ever had an X and wondered Y?
23. What did the boy owl say to the girl owl on Valentine’s Day?
Answer: Owl be yours!
24. What is a vampire’s sweetheart called?
Answer: His ghoul-friend.
25. What did the Valentine card say to the stamp?
Answer: Stick with me, we’ll go places.
26: Did you hear about the romance in the tropical fish tank?
Answer: It was guppy love!
27. What did the sculptor say to his sculpture girlfriend?
Answer: I love you with all my art!
28. What did the boy octopus say to the girl octopus on Valentine’s Day?
Answer: I want to hold your hand.
29. What did the iPhone say to the Macbook?
Answer: You are the apple of my eye.
30. Why does love need sunglasses and a cane?
Answer: Because love is blind So what are you waiting for, start riddling with these Anglo-saxon riddles about love!
You Might Also Like
Cute Pranks to Play with Your Crush
April Fool Pranks for Boyfriend
Best April Fools Pranks for friend
Clever Riddles For Friends