Riddles are a simple way to really irritate our friends. That quizzical look on their face, them pleading for hints and on discovering that the answer was so simple…threatening to end your friendship. Here are 11 clever riddles that will stump all your friends.
1. The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What is it?
2. Can you write cow in 13 letters?
See o double you
3. What belongs to you but other people use it more than you?
4. How can you drop a raw egg from a height onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
Concrete floors are very hard to crack
5. What part of the Turkey has the most feathers?
6. What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?
7. What has a head and a tail, but no body?
8. What has keys but no locks. Space but no room. You can enter, but can’t go outside
9. What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
The letter ‘M’
10. Which word in the dictionary is spelt incorrectly?
11. He has married many women but has never been married. Who is he?
GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr
Published on May 27, 2017