Uh-oh. You haven't set your gender on your Google account. We check this to keep for girls only.
To set your gender on Google:
Song lyrics, at times, work as the best captions! And it’s just so much easier sometimes to use lyrics to describe how you feel than try and put things across in your own words, right? Here are a few lyrics for you to put as a caption when you post your next sexy selfie! Trust us, they’ll work like magic!
1. “Who is that sexy thing I see out there? That’s me, standing in the mirror!” - Me Too by Meghan Trainor
2. “‘Cause I got that sunshine in my pocket, got that good song in my feet” - Can’t Stop That Feeling by Justin Timberlake
3. “I do my hair toss, check my nails. Baby how you feeling? Feeling good as hell!” - Good As Hell by Lizzo
4. “This queen doesn’t need a king” - Sit Still Look Pretty by Daya
5. “I got champagne problems, champagne problems, so pour a glass and let’s drink up all my champagne problems”- Champagne Problems by Meghan Trainor
6. “I’ll be a dreamer till the date I die” - Spirits by The Strumbellas
7. “Baby I don’t need dollar bills to have fun tonight, I love cheap thrills” - Cheap Thrills by Sia
8. “I am way too young and I won’t stop running” - Won’t Stop Running by A Great Big World
9. “I am gonna be a legend, just because”- Dollar Bill by Phoebe Ryan
10. “I love me. Gonna love myself, no, I don’t need anybody else” - Love Myself by Hailee Steinfeld
11. “No-one can be just like me anyway” - Just Like Fire by Pink
12. “B*tch, I run this show” - Confident by Demi Lovato
13. “If I was you, I’d wanna be me too” - Me Too by Meghan Trainor