It’s 2019 and there is no doubt that people of every age love posting about their lives on social media. From updating our profile picture to posting pictures with our girl gang, we make sure that all our special moments are up there. But posting a well-shot picture on Facebook is not all. The caption needs to be engaging and catch the attention of someone casually scrolling through their feed.
Captions For Profile Picture
Tagline For Pics With Boyfriend
Captions For Photos With Hubby
Girl Gang Pictures Captions
Lyrics As Facebook Captions
Best Facebook Captions
Yes, your caption should make them check out the picture twice, which is why I have made a list of the best Facebook captions for every type of picture.
Creative Captions For Your Profile Picture
From captions for candid pictures to a close-up shot that is perfect to be your profile photo, words will help pave the way to an impressionable image. Here are my top 10 profile picture captions.
- There’s a million fish in the sea, but I’m a mermaid.
- I won’t be impressed with technology until I can download food.
- Be silent and let your success shout.
- Her attitude is savage but her heart is made of gold.
- You couldn’t handle me, even if I came with instructions.
- Life isn’t perfect, but I am.
- I was born to stand out.
- Never settle for someone who treats you like you’re ordinary.
- I am not lazy, I am on energy saving mode.
- What’s cooking, good looking?
Short Captions For Facebook
No matter what you do, you don’t want to take the attention away from your picture. So here are a few options for short captions that are perfect for your Facebook pictures!
- I was quiet, but I was not blind.
- Happy girls are the prettiest.
- I decide my vibe.
- Sweeter than honey.
- Escape the ordinary.
- Let your work speak for itself.
- Seek respect, not attention.
- Never give up.
- Life continues to surprise me.
- Baby, it’s cold outside.
Captions For Pictures With Your Boyfriend
Have you and your boyfriend been clicking cute pictures on your romantic dates? And both of you agree that it is time to make it Facebook-official? Here are a few captions that you can use for that picture with your bae.
- Something amazing happens when you’re in love and don’t give a damn about what day it is anymore.
- As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was about to begin.
- Love will always find a way.
- Even at my lowest point, you make me smile.
- No matter what happens, I’ll never leave your side.
- Together is a wonderful place for us to be.
- "I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you." - Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Ever since you stepped in, my life hasn’t been the same.
- You are the peanut butter to my jelly.
- "If you're a bird, I'm a bird." - Allie, The Notebook
Captions For Your First Picture With Your Husband
So what’s the first thing you want to do as soon as you get married? Well, if I was in your place, I would rush to update my status from ‘single’ to ‘married’ on Facebook, and upload a bride and groom picture from the wedding. Just what you were thinking, right?! And with that pic would go an adorable caption. Something sweet or romantic or totally fun. And because it’ll be hard to come up with something amazing in all that rush, here’s help. Check out these 13 Facebook captions for your ‘just married’ photo.
- He stole my heart, so I stole his last name! #JustMarried
- Too late to turn back now… We’re married!
- Signed, Sealed and Delivered!
- Say hello to the luckiest man in the world!
- Time to find out if those husband-wife jokes are actually true.
- Just vowed to love each other’s weirdness for life!
- When you find a person to annoy for the rest of your life… you marry him!
- Bachpan se hi na, mujhe shaadi karne ka bada craze tha!
- He promised to never take a bite from my food, so I promised to spend my life with him.
- I juzztt gott marrieddd… #DrunkOnLove
- Fries before guys… well, except this one!
- This was fun! Can’t believe we’re married already!
- Annnddd it’s a wrap! We’re married!
Girl Gang Captions For Group Pictures
Your girl gang is the support system that helps you power through all the problems you face in your daily life. Which is why when it comes to celebrating life on Facebook, your girl gang deserves the most heartfelt, fun and honest captions.
- Ladies with thick thighs and pretty eyes.
- We got that Friday night feeling.
- You can’t be epic with basic people.
- With you by my side, we can conquer the world.
- Our friendship is like an episode of Sex & The City.
- Good food and excellent company.
- Your vibe attracts your tribe.
- You should never have to think twice about who your real friends are.
Lyrics As Facebook Captions
The only thing to keep in mind before you make a Facebook caption out of a song is to not pick something that is too common, you want to leave a little mystery out there. Also, never forget to give credit, a lot of hard work went into the song and the artists deserve the credit. Here are some of my favourite songs that I love to use as Facebook captions.
- "You’re my end and my beginning. Even when I lose, I’m winning." — John Legend, All Of Me
- “You can count on me, like 1,2,3 and I’ll be there.” - Connie Talbot, Count On Me
- “Think I like you best when you're dressed in black from head to toe.” - Cigarettes After Sex, K
- “Tonight we’ll dance. I’ll be yours and you’ll be mine. We won’t look back. Take my hand and we will shine.” - The Vamps, Wild Heart
- “And any time you feel the pain, hey Jude, refrain. Don't carry the world upon your shoulders. For well, you know that it's a fool who plays it cool. By making his world a little colder” - The Beatles, Hey Jude
- “To make somebody stay. You gotta love someone.” - Miley Cyrus, Love Someone
- “I am his and he is mine, in the end, it's him and I.” - Halsey and G-Easy, Him & I
- “There's one thing that I need from you. Can you come through?” - Jeremy Zucker, Comethru
- “One taught me love. One taught me patience. And one taught me pain. Now, I'm so amazing.” - Ariana Grande, Thank u, Next.
- “Babe. There's something tragic about you. Something so magic about you. Don't you agree.” - Hozier, From Eden
Images: Shutterstock, Pexels
This story was updated in March 2019.
POPxo is now available in six languages: English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi and Bangla.
AWESOME NEWS! POPxo SHOP is now Open! Get 25% off on all the super fun mugs, phone covers, cushions, laptop sleeves, and more! Use coupon code POPXOFIRST. Online shopping for women never looked better!