There’s one truth that I know as absolute and that’s if you didn’t Gram it, it didn’t happen. Well, did you even graduate if you didn’t throw up your graduation hat in the air and caught a nice boomerang with your friends or did you really go to Goa if you didn’t click a picture of your beer carefully balanced with the background of the endless waters along with a book you’ll probably never read? The answer is no you didn’t.
Even your wedding day needs a great photographer so that you can finally change your Facebook display picture and of course, Instagram pictures from all your different functions and later keep doing a #throwback to your special day. But the problem with so many photographs is that you’ve to think of captions for each. Well, we’ve got you covered. Here are some wedding captions for Instagram that you can take for your pictures.
Wedding Captions For The Married Couple
If you just got married you obviously want to post that cute picture with your husband and share your love with the world. Well, obviously you can post a heartwarming wedding caption to him declaring your pyaar online but if you don’t want to do that, then here are some that you can totally use.
- "You don't marry the person you can live with—you marry the person you can't live without."
- "I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone." - J. R. R. Tolkien
- "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person." - Mignon McLaughlin
- "Faith makes all things possible. Love makes all things easy." - Dwight Moody
- "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu
- "A good marriage is one which allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love." - Pearl S Buck
- "We loved with a love that was more than love." - Edgar Allen Poe
- "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." -When Harry Met Sally
- "True love stories never have endings." - Richard Bach
- "There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage." - Martin Luter
- "It's amazing how one day someone walks into your life, and suddenly, you can't remember how you lived without them." -Anurag Prakash Ray
- "I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow."- Leo Christopher
- "Two souls with but a single thought; two hearts that beat as one." -Fredrich Halm
- "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." - Rita Ruder
Cute Captions for Wedding Photos
While you’re collecting the best of the lot to flood your Instagram & Facebook with photos from your nuptial ceremonies and wedding day, we have jotted a bunch of cute yet small captions that are perfect to sum up such a memorable day.
- “Thank you for reminding me of what butterflies feel like.”
- “And I love you like Kanye loves Kanye.”
- “Hand in hand, heart to heart, on this day our adventure starts.”
- “I do, we did.”
- “Locked in for life!”
- “I don't marry a person I can live with. I marry a person I can't live without.”
- “We have tied not only the knot, but our hearts and souls.”
Romantic Captions for Wedding Pictures (Inspired By Love Quotes)
If you want to write a cute, mushy and oh-so-romantic love quote as your wedding photo caption then we’ve got a whole lot for you to choose from. From film quotes to book quotes, you can choose the one that describes your relationship the best.
- "Grow old with me, the best is yet to be." - Robert Browning
- "All that you are is all that I'll ever need." - Ed Sheeran
- "And there will be someone that comes along one day and offers you an entire galaxy when you only expected a single planet." - Noor Shirazie
- "You are my today and all of my tomorrows." - Leo Christopher
- "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person." — E. Leventhal
- "The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking out for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along."- Rumi
- "And I'd choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you." - Kiersten White
- "He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." - Emily Brontë
- "You put your arms around me and I'm home." - Christina Perri
- “To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow–this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.”- Elizabet Gilbert
Funny Wedding Captions
If you’re the kind of couple who likes to keep everything light and funny, then why should your Instagram captions for your wedding be serious? Here are some funny ones that you could totes use:
- You were love at first swipe.
- We’re gonna be such a cute old couple.
- Henna? Haina!
- I have to live with a boy now!
- Can’t believe I’m old enough to get married? What’s next- getting pregnant on purpose?
- To all the ups and downs… in the sheets!
- “We’re all a little weird, and life’s a little weird and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” - Dr. Seuss
- “I promise to love you, respect you, support you and above all else, make sure I’m not just yelling at you because I’m hungry.”
- I promise to still grab your butt when we’re old and wrinkly.
- Sip, sip hooray to the perfect wedding day!
Wedding Captions for Family
If you’re getting married, it’s but natural that you’ll want to post pictures with your family and visa versa. So we’ve got some that you can use:
- “Marriage is about becoming a team. You're going to spend the rest of your life learning about each other, and every now and then, things blow up. But the beauty of marriage is that if you picked the right person and you both love each other, you'll always figure out a way to get through it.” — Nicholas Sparks
- “The most important thing in the world is family and love.” –John Wooden
- “Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life.” –Lisa Weed
- “Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.” –Michael J. Fox
- “Family is family.” –Linda Linney
- “A happy family is but an earlier heaven.” –George Bernard Shaw
- “Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.” –Stitch
- “Some people are worth melting for.” –Olaf
- “Life is beautiful. It’s about giving. It’s about family.” –Walt Disney
- “Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life.” –Albert Einstein
- “Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.” –Brad Henry
Wedding Captions For Brother
Your brother is your lifeline- no matter how much you fight, how much you threaten to tell each other’s secrets to your parents but you don’t. Even at your wedding, he’s the one running around the most so this social media post also has to be equally special.
- “Because I have a brother, I’ll always have a friend.”
- “I always fight with my brother. This is our way of saying “I love you”
- “There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother… Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too.” – Anna Quindlen
- “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.” – Vietnamese Proverb
- “A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.”
- Buddy, be glad mama papa picked you up from the hospital cause you wouldn’t have such an amazing sister otherwise.
- Who knew this guy would actually cry at my vidai?
- OMG, who will I fight with now?
Wedding Captions for Sister
Sisters too share a special bond, from sharing clothes to always having each other’s backs- a bond between sisters is unlike anything ever. So wedding captions for Instagram for your behena have to be extra cute.
- No longer a miss, but always my sis."
- "Side by side or miles apart, sisters will always be connected by heart."
- "Today, I not only get to watch my sister get married, but I gain a brother/sister too. It's a win-win for me."
- “Adding wife to your list after sister, best friend, and the PB to my J."
- "I'm not crying. You're crying."
- "Family: Where life begins and love never ends."
- "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other." — Audrey Hepburn
- You're pretty much my most favorite of all time in the history of ever.
- "Today, my family just got bigger, and I cannot be more excited."
- Whose clothes will you steal now?
Wedding Captions for Best Friend
There’s so much love in the air, and you want to make sure that wish your BFF to have a perfect fairy tale — right down all of the Instagram captions for best friend's wedding and pick the one which best explains the equation that you share.
- "Pop the Champagne, she's changing her last name."
- "Bridesmaid for a day, best friend for life."
- “Your wedding marks the end of your love story and the start of a new everlasting headache.”
- "A happy family is but an earlier heaven.” — John Bowring
- "You found your person."
- “Marriage is give and take. You’d better give her and she’ll take it anyway.”
- “Finally, the hunter got hunted.”
Wedding Captions for Guests
If you’re a guest at a wedding and want to post pictures, we’ve got you covered too. Don’t forget to use the shaadi hashtag though so that everyone can see the pictures.
- "These two were mermaid for each other."
- "Congratulations to a perfect pear."
- "Confetti here, champagne there, love everywhere."
- Happy I get to eat and drink in celebration of my favourite couple."
- “Congratulations to the happy couple on a wedding worthy of every Pinterest board."
- “Time to really put a ring to it."
- Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale." — Melissa Brown
- "Shining bright like a bride."
- "This girl is getting hitched."
- Shit just got real
- You will get married. I will get drunk.
- Thanks for including us on your big day. And by that, I mean thanks for having an open bar.
- Damn, you guys got me all emotional & shit
- Meow and Furever
- These guys tied the knot, I had a shot
- Donut let each other go
- Lots of love brewing
- Two less fish in the sea
- He liked it so he put a ring on it
- Someday, I hope someone loves me a fraction as much as these two love each other!
- All you need is love.
- After this party, I really do believe in true love.
- Watching these two get married makes me believe in love.
- Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.
- Now accepting applications for new, single friends.