Being the elder one is equal times boring and fun. As much as you get to boss your little sibling around, you also have to play the responsible one’s role. If you are an older sister - these 13 things will show you just how your bond with your younger siblings is a uniquely love-hate one!
1. You are the first one to enjoy personal phones and laptops, but you HAVE to share them
Yet you’re the boss of how and when your sibling spends time on YOUR devices, and all that that poor kid can do is pout and cry about how those gadgets are “family property”.
2. You ALWAYS had to beg and plead for permission, while they just get everything SO easily!
Try telling them you are the one who fought and secured all permissions from dad in the first place, and hence made their lives easier, and all they’ll do is mumble “generation gap” and shrug it off! (So ungrateful!)
3. You have to bribe them into NOT telling mom who you were talking to all night
And they totally know how to bargain! :/
4. But then revenge always lurks around the corner, at their next mistake
“I know YOU broke that crockery… Wait till mom hears about it… MOM!!!!”
5. Even though you generously give your old clothes to them, they STILL keep looking for more in your closet
Like looking for hidden treasures...
6. And yet, you love to pamper them with your money sometimes!
“Here! I’ll sponsor your trip. Stop whining already!”