From a flourishing career to a buzzing social life with plenty of family time in between, our fabulous Style Council members manage to juggle it all. Who better than these accomplished ladies for us to take some life inspiration from for the coming year? You may want to follow their life resolutions for that elusive balance in life that we are all constantly seeking...
1. Embrace positivity I tend to wallow sometimes, based on other people's opinions - I’m going to stop doing that.
2. Give back more My charity commitments came down when I started POPxo - need to refocus my time slightly.
3. Start reading again (fiction & non-fiction) When you're running a digital content platform, you tend to shy away from doing any more reading during your downtime, and find it impossible to switch off from all devices.
4. Re-discover your city I’m moving back to Delhi after 8 years, which is exciting. And much has changed in the city I grew up in. I'm looking forward to finding new restaurants, new markets, new activities and new friends!
5. Stay grounded Make time for meditation every morning and reflection/ gratitude every evening.
6. Spread the love Consciously do at least one random act of kindness every day.
7. Find inner peace Practice "accepting" instead of "expecting" and judge less, accepting people for who they are.
8. Continue to follow your dreams no matter how hard it gets Especially when it seems like the universe is not helping you!
9. Don’t depend on anyone else to make your work and happiness happen You are the master of your fate.
10. Earn young and enjoy it before you get too old That would be a pretty perfect life!
11. Spend more time outdoors with family and friends Rather than spending time surfing social networking sites.
12. Don’t bring work home Home time is family time.
13. Love yourself first Before expecting love from others.
14. Learn to understand yourself and know what you want out of your life’s journey Spend time alone to connect with yourself.
15. Surround yourself with positive and can-do people Avoid the unhappy and negative types.
16. Make decisions more efficiently and move forward Stop wasting precious time in limbo!
17. Spend more time with your girlfriends now It only gets harder as everyone gets older and tied up with their careers and families.
18. Respect your mind, body and soul Take actions to nourish yourself. You deserve it.
19. Figure out what really makes you happy Sometimes, you’ve got to put “me” before “you”.
20. Don't forget to dream When you're in the grit-and-grind of life, it can be daunting to think of new ideas - but innovation is key. Keep dreaming!
21. Take a cooking class It’s important to master the art of keeping yourself healthily and happily fed!
22. The biggest luxury today is time - make some for yourself. Plan some "Me" time every week and do something you enjoy, be it going for a manicure, taking a dance class or simply reading that book you have had on your shelf for a while.
23. Cut back on drinking Limit it to weekends only.
24. Only send out positive energy Learn to forgive and forget!- Zahraa Saifullah, CEO, Hello! Pakistan MUST-READ: #NY2015: 29 Career Resolutions Every Woman Should Make! MUST-READ: #NY2015: 22 Hair Resolutions Every Woman Should Make!