50 Quotes That Describe The Beauty Of A Father-Daughter Relationship!
There’s something precious and pure about a father’s relationship with his daughter. As a proud daddy’s girl, I’ve always been closer to him than my mom. I’m not sure why, but we just get along really well, like best friends! We go out shopping, watch movies and even have a drink together every Friday night (It’s our thing). If you share a close bond with your pop then you’ll probably appreciate these lovely quotes that capture the beauty of a father-daughter relationship.
1. “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” – Jim Valvano
2. “Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armour for the rest of your life.” – Marinela Reka
3. “Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.” – Gloria Naylor
4. “When my daughter says, ‘Daddy I need you!’, I wonder if she has any idea that I need her billion times more.” – Stanley Behrman
5. “I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.” – Hedy Lamarr
6. “Having a daughter makes you see things in a different way. This is the only girl. So I don’t care what it takes to protect her. You can call it what you want to call it. As long as you treat her the same way I treat her, like my princess, I don’t mind.” – Tracy Morgan
7. “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” – Linda Poindexter
Also Read 25 Unique Gift Ideas To Make Your Daughter Feel Special
8. “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” ~Fanny Fern
9. “I love my father as the stars — he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.” – Terri Guillemets
10. “Dads are the most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, and singers of songs.” – Pam Brown
11. “When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that has happened that day just melts away.” – Hugh Jackman
12. “It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing; there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.” – John Sinor
14. “I think my mom put it best. She said ‘little girls soften their daddy’s hearts’.” – Paul Walker
15. “Watching your daughter being collected by her date feels like handing over a million-dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla.” – Jim Bishop
16. “The reason I am bad at cooking is my father always appreciated the dish I prepared, and I believed him.” – Alia Bhatt
17. “I am my father’s daughter, and I am not afraid of anything.” – Elizabeth I
18. “There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father.” – Alison Lohman
19. I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my father is a king
20. A father’s job is not to teach his daughter how to be a lady. It’s to teach her how a lady should be treated.
21. The happiest moment of my life was probably when my daughter was born.
22. I may find my prince, but my dad will always be my king.” — Unknown
23. “For father, his daughter is no less than a breath.” — Sachin Ramdas Bharatiya
24. “Fathers, be your daughter’s first love and she’ll never settle for anything less.” — Unknown
“25. To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter.” — Euripides
Father And Daughter Relationship Quotes
Whether it is fathers day or daughters’ day, father and daughter relationship quotes are relevant for both occasions.
- “A father’s job is not to teach his daughter how to be a lady. It’s to teach her how a lady should be treated.” — Unknown
- A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men
- “When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that’s happened that day just melts away.” – Hugh Jackman
- “There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father.” – Alison Lohman
- “My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived, and let me watch him do it.” – Clarence Budington Kelland
- “My Daddy was my hero. He was always there for me when I needed him. He listened to me and taught me so many things. But most of all he was fun. —Bindi Irwin
- “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” –Sigmund Freud
- “A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against she will judge all men.” — Gregory E. Lang
- “No one is able to make the female a queen except her father.” — Arab Proverb
- “A father holds his daughter’s hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever.” — Unknown
- “A daughter is a treasure and a cause of sleeplessness.” — Ben Sirach
- “They say that from the instant he lays eyes on her, a father adores his daughter. Whoever she grows up to be, she is always to him that little girl in pigtails.” — Unknown
- “A good father will leave his imprint on his daughter for the rest of her life.” — Dr. James Dobson
39.“The main reason why a daughter needs a dad is to show her that not all boys are like the ones who hurt her.” — Unknown
- “He gives her the best gift a woman can get in this world: protection. And the little girl learns to trust the man in her life.” Adriana Trigiani, Big Stone Gap
- “A little girl giggles when she is denied an ice cream by her mother. She knows daddy will get her some later.” — Unknown
- “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” — Fanny Fern
- “The most admirable thing ever has to be a father protecting his daughter.” — Unknown
- It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.” — John Sinor
- “The greatest thing a father can do for his daughter is to love her mother.” — Elaine S. Dalton
- “One of life’s greatest mysteries is how the boy who wasn’t good enough to marry your daughter can be the father of the smartest grandchild in the world.” — Unknown
- “A daughter can lead to baldness, but the remainder of the road is just as smooth.” — Bryan Pulsifer
- There is no place higher than on daddy’s shoulders.
- “Fathers and daughters have a special bond. She is always daddy’s little girl.” ― Richard L. Ratliff
- “Many a man wishes he were strong enough to tear a telephone book in half―especially if he has a teenage daughter.” — Guy Lombardo
Go give daddy cool a bear hug right now!
Featured Image Source: Instagram
POPxo is now available in six languages: English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi and Bangla.
Love all things colourful and cute? Take it up a POP with POPxo Shop‘s collection of super fun mugs, phone covers, cushions, laptop sleeves and more!
You Might Like These
Special Daughter’s Day Quotes To Make Her Feel Happy
Affordable Gifts For Fathers That Will Make Their Day