Table of Contents
The holy month of Ramadan is all about praying to the almighty, doing charity work and fasting. It is during Ramadan that Muslims fast from dawn to dusk. Ramzan Suhoor is the meal they consume before sunrise and Iftar is the meal that is had after Sunset. Families prepare a variety of food and enjoy the meal with their loved ones. It is also said that during this time, one must observe holiness in their day to day life and spread positivity. As we gear up for the holy month, let’s dive into beautiful Ramadan quotes one can share with their loved ones. These Ramadan quotes are all you need as we gear up for the socially distant festivities.
Happy Ramadan Quotes ( Ramazan Quotes)
These beautiful Ramzan quotes will encourage others to follow the virtue of righteousness.
- May your Ramadaan be blessed (Ramadaan Mubarak) and May Allah accept your good deeds as sincerely done for Him (Taqabbal Allaahu minnaa wa minkum)”
- Islam is a message of truth. We are not here in this country to be accepted, we are here to be respected.
- We must master our egoism, and through this mastery, step outside ourselves and educate ourselves in giving. Fasting requires that we rediscover all that is alive around us, and reconcile ourselves with our environment.
- The philosophy of fasting calls upon us to know ourselves, to master ourselves, and to discipline ourselves the better to free ourselves. To fast is to identify our dependencies, and free ourselves from them.
- Ramadan is a great chance to purify and rebuild your Imaan. Be ready to refresh our Imaan in this approaching holy Ramadan.
Happy Ramadan Mubarak Quotes ( Ramazan Quotes)
If you were looking for some wonderful quotes about Ramadan, you’re at the right place. These Ramadan quotes from the Quran will enlighten you and make you feel at peace. So scroll ahead for some Ramadan mubarak quotes.
- I look back and half of Ramadan is over in the blink of an eye. Before I know I will be saying that about my entire life.
- May we all be able to do good deeds this Ramadan. Wish you a blissful Ramzanul Mubarak.
- Ramadan Mubarak dear friend. I hope this Ramadan brings you happiness.
- Ramadan Mubarak. I wish you a blessed and prosperous Ramadan.
- Wish you a very Happy Ramadan Mubarak. May this Ramadan bring joy, happiness and wealth to you.
- May Allah answer all your prayers in this holy month of Ramadan.
- Ramadan Mubarak. May this Ramadan bring immense joy to you and your family. Best wishes to you.
- I wish that the holy spirit of Ramadan enlighten our souls and guide us to our deen. Ramadan Mubarak.
Happy Ramadan Kareem Quotes ( Ramazan Quotes)
Check out these Ramadan Kareem quotes and don’t forget to share them ahead.
- Let the spirit of Ramadan remain in your hearts and light up your souls from within. Ramadan Kareem.
- Ramadan Kareem to my family. I hope this Ramadan lightens up your souls and brings a lot of happiness to life.
- Ramadan Mubarak. I hope we all will be healthy throughout the month of Ramadan. May Allah bless us.
- Ramadan Mubarak to you all. May this holy month pour your life with joy, happiness, togetherness and bless us both in Duniya and the afterlife.
- Happy Ramadan Mubarak. May Allah grant all our prayers and guide us to his path.
Happy Ramadan Quotes From Quran
The Quran is the anchor we all need in our life to connect ourselves with our roots. Quotes about Ramadan from the Quran can help you in keeping up your spirit throughout the month. Do share these Ramzan quotes amongst your friends and family members too!
- Allah is with those who restrain themselves.
- Allah says in Quran: “O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous.”
- He is the One GOD; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, Most Wise.”
- Ramadan is the (month) in which the Quran was sent down as a guide to making and a clear guidance and judgment (so that mankind will distinguish from right and wrong?)
- Whoever prayed at night in it (the month of Ramadan) out of sincere Faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven.
Happy Ramadan Coming Soon Quotes ( Ramazan Quotes)
As we gear up for Ramadan, here are some Ramadan quotes to spread cheer and positivity amongst your family.
- Ramadan is gifted to Muslims so they attain devotion, purification of their inner self and gain immense rewards from Almighty Allah.
- Ramadan is like rain. It nourishes the seeds of good deeds. Let’s nourish our souls in this upcoming Ramadan!
- Oh Allah! Make this upcoming Ramadan a time which could change our lives in a way that we turn toward You for this month and forever.
- Ramadan is not a temporary increase in religious practice, it is a glimpse of what you are capable of doing every day.
- Ramadan is reaching soon! Be a better person, don’t be like a person who fast only to keep himself away from food. But fast to keep yourself away from improper gossips, sinful deeds, backbiting and hurting others.
We all need to reflect on our inner self from time to time and the holy month of Ramadan is just for that. So fast, self introspect and share these happy Ramadan quotes with everyone.
More Wishes & Quotes for Festivals and Events:
Ramadan Wishes – Here are some of the best Ramadan quotes 2021, Ramadan Mubarak quotes and Ramadan Kareem quotes curated for you to share with your loved ones.
Baisakhi Wishes – To bring the festive spirit alive, here are some of the best Baisakhi wishes for you to share with each other.
Earth Day Quotes & Slogans – Earth Day should be celebrated every day. Share the best quotes and slogans about Earth Day across your network and work towards saving our planet.
World Book Day Quotes – If you are a bookworm and you want to let the world know how important books can be to shape one’s life, then share these world book day quotes with everyone.
Roza Kholne ki Dua – Open your Fast the right way to please your Lord
Taraweeh ki Dua – Let the shower of blessing by your lord be bestowed upon you with this Dua after Taraweeh
Eid Mubarak Message in Hindi: Best Eid Mubarak Wishes in Hindi to share with your friends and family
Bakra Eid Mubarak – This Eid ul Adha share joy with your friends and family with these quotes and wishes
Muharram Quotes & Status – Best Muharram Quotes & Statuses to share with your friends and family
Karbala Hussain Shayari – Best Muharram Shayari to share with your Loved One’s
Muharram Status In Hindi – Best Muharram Status In Hindi for your Friends and Family
Featured Image – Freepik.com