Ramadan is one of the most important months for the Muslim community and extends between 29-30 days. In the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, the believers fast, pray, introspect, and give back to society. According to religious beliefs, Ramadan marks the first time when the Quran was revealed to Prophet Muhammad. It is one of the five pillars of Islam that also includes, declaration of faith (Shahada), obligatory prayer (Salat), Compulsory giving (Zakat) and pilgrimage to Mecca (Hajj). Ramadan 2021 is expected to commence from April 12 and last for 30 days. So, with Ramadan just around the corner, here are some beautiful Ramadan wishes to make this month more auspicious for everyone.
Here are some beautiful wishes of Ramadan that will remind you to abstain from physical needs and food.
1. Ramadan Mubarak. Wishing you a blessed and Happy Ramadan!
2. May Allah bless you and your family. Happy Ramadan Kareem!
3. I wish you a happy and peaceful Ramadan. Ramadan Mubarak 2021.
4. Ramadan Mubarak. May Allah give you all the happiness and success and guide you to the right path.
5. May Allah bless you in this holy month. Ramadan Mubarak.
6. Ramadan Mubarak! May this holy month bring peace all over the world!
7. Ramadan Mubarak dear friend. I hope this Ramadan brings you happiness.
8. Ramadan Mubarak. I wish you a blessed and prosperous Ramadan.
9. Wish you a very Happy Ramadan Mubarak. May this Ramadan bring joy, happiness and wealth to you.
10. May Allah answer all your prayers in this holy month of Ramadan.
11. My friend, Welcome to the month of Ramadan. And hope you will keep a distance from all kinds of sinful behaviour. Make increase offering of Salat and recitation of the Holy Quran. Wishing you all blessings.
12. May Allah saves you from the influence of the Devil and the divine blessings of Almighty Allah protect and guide you. My mate, Have a peaceful and happy Ramadan! May Allah keep you in blessings.
13. Ramadan Kareem. May your faith be strengthened by the spirit of Ramadan. May Allah grant you abundant happiness and prosperity.
14. May you have all the good health and strength to perform all the prayers in this holy month. Ramadan Mubarak, My friend.
15. Ramadan Mubarak. May the month of Ramadan be cheerful. May you be able to receive the greatest Blessings of the Ramadan celebration.
These Ramadan Kareem messages will remind you of the great opportunity that this pious month provides you with to purify your soul and heart.
1. May Allah bless you with a peaceful and prosperous life. Wish you a happy Ramadan. Keep me in your prayers.
2. Happy Ramadan to everyone. May the blessings of the month Ramadan be on all of us and may Allah grant our prayers and fasts!
3. Ramadan Kareem! May Allah give you all the prosperity and success. May Allah bless you with wealth and happiness and gives you a healthy life.
4. Let’s have a peaceful Ramadan. May Allah show us the right path and answer our prayers. Ramadan Mubarak, my love.
5. Happy Ramadan. Wishing a blessed Ramadan that will inspire you with courage and strength that will help you to win every challenge of life!
6. Wishing you a happy Ramadan. May God bless your path with knowledge and light that will help to enlighten your heart!
7. May this Ramadan fill your heart with peace, harmony, and joy. I wish you to be protected and blessed by Almighty Allah. Ramadan Mubarak.
8. May this Ramadan enlighten our souls and the love of Allah reaches the deepest core of hearts. Ramadan Mubarak to all!
9. Ramadan is the best time to strengthen our Taqwa. I hope we make the best use of it. Ramadan Mubarak to you all.
10. May Allah ease your hardships and shower you with loads of peace and prosperity during this holy month of Ramadan. Have a blessed time!
11. Exercise what you are commanded for by Allah and pray for each other during this holy time of the year. Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family!
12. Devote yourself to attain ‘taqwa’ by grasping the teachings of Ramadan. This holiest of all months doesn’t come twice a year! Ramadan Mubarak!
13. May your faith be strengthened and your soul be purified through exercising sawm and salat on this holy month of Ramadan.
14. May Allah forgive you in this holy month of Ramadan. Ramadan Mubarak, Friend.
15. Happy Ramadan Mubarak Dear Friend. Have lots of delicious foods in Iftar.
16. Dear best friend, Ramadan Mubarak. I hope that on this Ramadan, your prayers get answered soon, and all of your wishes come true.
Send these Ramazan greetings to your friends and family that will remind them to ask for forgiveness for all their wrongdoings. These Ramadan wishes in English will also inspire them to devote themselves to Allah.
1. Welcome the month of Ramadan with a heart filled with peace, harmony and joy. May the divine blessings of Allah protect and guide you.
2. May the holy spirit of the month of Ramadan spark in your heart always and guide you to walk through your life. Ramazan Mubarak.
3. Let’s celebrate as the month of Ramadan begins here. Filling our life happiness and mirth, as Allah bless as once again with prosperity and cheer. Happy Ramadan 2021!
4. Let the divinity of this holy month erase all the sinful thoughts off your mind and fill it with a sense of purity and gratitude towards Allah! Ramadan Mubarak to you!
5. Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family. May the holy essence of this auspicious month remain in your heart and life!
6. Ramadan takes you on a spiritual journey that ends right at the door of Allah, where dwells endless mercy and immeasurable happiness. Ramadan Mubarak to you!
7. Ramadan Mubarak. May this Ramadan clear your understanding and Judgement between right and wrong.
8. Ramadan Kareem. May this holy month bless you and your family with togetherness and happiness and all your good deeds, prayers and devotions get acceptance by Allah Almighty!
9. Four Weeks of mercy, 30 days of worship, 720 hours of Spirituality. 43,200 Minutes of Forgiveness, 2592000 Seconds of Happiness, Ramadan Kareem Mubarak.
10. Sending you best wishes as you welcome yet another Ramadan in your life that brings along with it remarkable spiritual growth and late-night family meals.
11. Sending heartily wishes on this holy month that May God blesses you with pleasure and fill your home with His gracefulness. Ramadan Mubarak.
12. I wish you a very happy Ramadan. May Almighty ease all your sufferings and open a new door to success!
13. Let this graceful month enlighten all our darkness, wash away our sorrows, and ease our pains. May our prayers get accepted from the Almighty! Ramzanul Mubarak.
14. Ramadan Mubarak. May the blessings of Ramadan pour your life with happiness, togetherness and triumphs and shine with the divine blessings of Allah!
15. May you be able to gain a heightened awareness of God by performing charitable deeds on this holy month. Ramadan Mubarak to you!
If you cannot wish all your loved ones personally, then put these amazing Ramadan Mubarak status on your social media handles. These Ramadan wishes will bring a smile to all your loved ones’ faces.
1. Ramadan Mubarak. May this Ramadan bring immense joy to you and your family. Best wishes to you.
2. I wish that the holy spirit of Ramadan enlighten our souls and guide us to our deen. Ramadan Mubarak.
3. May we all be able to do good deeds this Ramadan. Wish you a blissful Ramzanul Mubarak.
4. All I wish that on this holy month your heart and home be filled with all the blessings of Almighty. Happy Ramazan.
5. May this Ramadan bring the blessings for the entire humanity that we can walk on the way of peace and harmony! Happy Ramadan to everyone.
6. Ramadan isn’t only about fasting, it is abstinence from every lust and sin. May we remember all its teachings.
7. I wish that the spirit of Ramadan enlighten your heart and help you clearly judge between truths and false, or right and wrong. Ramadan Mubarak.
8. Ramadan is not only by fasting; we need to feed the hungry, help the needy, guard our tongue, not judge others and forgive. That is the spirit of Ramadan.
9. Ramadan is the month of blessings, forgiveness, mercy, and freedom from the hellfire. On this holy month, make lots of dua and increase doing good deeds—happy Ramadan to you, my dearest friend.
10. We should be very much obliged to Almighty Allah, who gives us the chance of prayer in the holiest month of Ramadan. May Allah bring happiness for you in this Ramadan. Ramadan Mubarak to you.
11. May this festivity push peace to transcend the earth, let light brighten up the world and grow hope to every Muslim’s heart. Happy Ramadan 2021!
12. As you do abstinence every day of this holy month of Ramadan, May the spirit of faith, the warmth of love and the power of togetherness are with you always.
13. Ramadan is the best chance to ask Allah for forgiveness. Thank him for his blessings and for keeping you alive until this moment.
14. As the auspicious month of Ramadan starts, may the crescent-shaped moon brighten your path toward enlightenment and may Allah bless you with peace and grace. Wishing you a Happy Ramadan!
15. Let the spirit of Ramadan remain in your hearts and light up your souls from within. Ramadan Kareem.
If you found these wishes of Ramadan heart-touching and beautiful, then here some more cheerful wishes to celebrate more such festive occasions.
Happy Ramadan Quotes: Celebrate the month of Ramzan by sharing Ramadan quotes and quotation with close ones and enjoy the festive vibe
Eid Mubarak Illustrations: Eid is Known as the ‘Festival of Sacrifice’ and brings the kind of joy to the Muslim community that’s beyond compare! To celebrate the spirit of Eid, here are some illustrations that will capture the essence of the festival perfectly.
Raksha Bandhan Wishes: Brothers and sisters share a relationship that can never be described in words. One moment, they are each other’s biggest supporters and BFFs and the next moment, true nemesis. Here are some Raksha Bandhan wishes that perfectly sum up the relationship every sibling shares with each other.
Independence Day Quotes: Celebrate Independence Day with inspiring quotes, messages and slogans. Share them with your family, friends, and close ones and wish them on the 15th of August.
Happy Ram Navami Wishes: Well Ram Navami is around the corner, and you need some unique wishes to share with your loved ones on this auspicious day, hence, hit the link right away.
Roza Rakhne ki Dua: Complete your Fasting Sacrifice with this Dua
Taravi ki Dua: Let all your wishes come true by chanting this dua after taraweeh.
Hope these Ramadan wishes bring joy and prosperity to you and your family. Ramadan Mubarak, fam!
Feature Image: Freepik