If there is one thing that dominated our Instagram feeds throughout the lockdown, it was pictures of homemade food. From the Dalgona coffee to sourdough bread, people become atmanirbhar and how! Desserts too were in the limelight with people trying their hands on layered cakes and even ice creams. However, that lip-smacking sweet end to a meal can be slightly tedious to make. After all, pre-heating the oven and then waiting for your cake to fluff up takes time and patience.
If that was the reason for you to steer clear of desserts, we have an amazing option for you. From popsicles to chocolate desserts, here are some no-bake dessert recipes that are not just easy to make, but delicious too. Check them out!
All fun and loaded with flavour, these easy no-bake desserts are going to be a hit with your family and friends.
These ice pops are one of the easiest no-bake desserts you can enjoy with your family.
- I cup full-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- ⅛ teaspoon almond extract
- One and a half cup peeled peach chunks
- Take a bowl and combine yoghurt and almond extract in it.
- Puree the raspberries in a blender and transfer to a bowl.
- Now, blend the peaches until smooth.
- Take the popsicle mold and layer raspberries, peaches and yoghurt. Repeat until the mold is full.
- Insert the craft sticks and freeze for at least 4 hours or until it is set.
The list of quick and easy no-bake desserts is definitely incomplete without a mousse. So check this one out.
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 cups of Greek yoghurt
- 200 gm frozen raspberries
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoon roughly chopped roasted unsalted almonds
- Take a bowl and mix the yoghurt, sugar and the fresh lime juice together.
- Then, fold in the raspberries until they start to leave the pink streaks.
- Now divide it among bowls and sprinkle some chopped almonds. Serve cold.
Who doesn’t love brownies? We sure do! One of the easiest no-bake desserts, these gooey brownies are a must-try.
- 1 packet chocolate wafers
- 3/4 cup salted caramel sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 170 gm bittersweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1/4 kosher salt
- 3/4 cup toasted and chopped hazelnut
- Take a square cake pan and line it with a nonstick foil.
- Pulse the chocolate wafers into fine crumbs in a food processor.
- Add chocolate, salted caramel sauce, vanilla extract and kosher salt. Pulse the ingredients until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a prepared pan and press to form an even layer.
- Scatter the hazelnuts on the top and freeze for at least 20 minutes or until firm.
Well, ice cream sandwiches are something everyone loves to eat. And with this easy no-bake dessert recipe, you can make one at home whenever you want.
- 4 scoops ice cream
- 85 gm finely chopped bittersweet chocolate
- 8 chocolate covered cookies
- Sandwich 4 scoops of ice cream between the chocolate-covered cookies and freeze on a baking sheet until firm.
- Melt the bittersweet chocolate and dip half of the sandwich. Freeze until set.
These tarts are the ultimate tangy treat. Save time by serving this no-bake dessert.
- 7 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 14 graham crackers
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- Sliced fruits like raspberries, strawberries, mango
- Pulse the graham crackers into fine crumbs in a food processor. Add the melted butter and pulse to combine. Divide it into 4-inch tart pans and even the bottoms.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until firm.
- For the lemon filling, combine cream and sugar in a saucepan and cook over low heat. Keep stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
- Bring it to a boil and remove from heat. Now, add the lemon zest and juice.
- Let the mixture cool for about 20 minutes and then divide among tart shells. Refrigerate for at least two hours or until set.
- Garnish with the sliced fruits.
Easy-to-eat and easy-to-make minty, chocolate bars are one of the amazing options as far as no-bake desserts are concerned.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pure peppermint extract
- 3 cup mini marshmallows
- 6 to 8 drops liquid green food colouring (optional)
- 34 chocolate wafer cookies
- 6 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 170 gm finely chopped bittersweet chocolate
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Add milk in a saucepan and add the marshmallows and butter when hot.
- Now remove from the heat and stir in two tablespoons of heavy cream and the food colouring.
- Let it cool to room temperature.
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper. Meanwhile, pulse the cookies in a food processor to fine crumbs. Add butter and pulse to combine. Now put them on the baking pan and press evenly.
- Beat the remaining cream with an electric hand mixer until you can see stiff peaks. Fold a spoonful of the whipped cream into the marshmallow mixture once it’s cooled. Now fold the rest of the cream too. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- To make the topping, heat the cream in a small pot but don’t boil it. Remove from the heat and add the chocolate. Mix them together properly.
- Now spread it evenly over the filling and refrigerate until set.
An ice cream sundae topping is something that we can always be in the mood for, right? This one tops the list when it comes to easy no-bake desserts for kids.
For ice cream parfait
- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons pure honey
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 21/2 cup Golden Grahams Cereal
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
For spicy hot fudge sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 11/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of cayenne
- Whipped cream and cherries
- Take sugar, honey and 3 tablespoons of water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Cook until mixture is a deep amber colour and remove from heat.
- Stir in the salt and baking soda immediately and quickly stir in the cereal and almonds too.
- Spread mixture in an even layer on the greased baking sheet. Give it 40 to 45 minutes to harden.
- Once it’s cooled, break it into clusters.
- Coming to the spicy hot fudge sauce, all you have to do is whisk the cocoa powder and light brown sugar in a saucepan. Then add the heavy cream and corn syrup too.
- Cook the mixture for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Once a little warm, remove the mixture from heat and stir in the unsalted butter, vanilla extract, cayenne and ground cinnamon until it is smooth.
- Now layer it according to your liking and garnish with whipped cream and some cherries.
If you’ve had a heavy meal and are looking for something sweet that’s not just quick to make but also feels fresh on your tongue, try this one. In our list of easy no-bake dessert recipes, this is the quickest one.
- Some white chocolate
- Dried orange slices
- Chopped pistachios
- Dip the dried oranges halfway into the white chocolate and put them on parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the side with chopped pistachios and you’re done!
Trust us, these dreamy bars will become your new favourite. One of the easiest (and tastiest) no-bake desserts, frozen S’mores are little bars of heaven.
- Over a cup of heavy cream
- 8 graham crackers
- 3 large egg whites
- 100 gm chopped bittersweet chocolate
- Half cream of coconut
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- Take a square baking pan and line it with parchment paper. Place the graham crackers at the button of the pan.
- Heat 1/3 cup of cream in a pan until it begins to simmer. Immediately remove from heat.
- Add the chopped chocolate and stir until it is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the graham crackers and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Take an electric mixer and beat the egg whites in a large bowl until they are frothy.
- Then gradually add the sugar and beat until you see stiff peaks.
- Now take another bowl and beat the coconut cream and the remaining heavy cream with an electric mixer.
- Now fold the egg whites into the cream mixture.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the chilled chocolate. Now freeze it for at least six hours.
- Cut it into bars and top with shaved chocolate, if you want.
This easy no-bake Banoffee Pie is definitely one of the most popular no-bake desserts.
For cookie crust:
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3 cups Graham crackers
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup dark or semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup grated semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 2 large bananas
- Take a 9-inch pan and grease the bottom. Pulse the graham crackers in a food processor and add butter to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the pan, press evenly to the bottom and refrigerate it.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave until smooth and let it cool.
- Pour it over the cookie crust and refrigerate.
- For the caramel, take brown sugar, butter and condensed milk in a saucepan. Keep stirring continuously until the caramel thickens. Add a pinch of salt and set aside to cool.
- Pour the caramel over the cookie crust and place it in the fridge for at least four hours.
- Now slice the bananas and arrange on top of the caramel.
- Add the whipped cream and sprinkle some chocolate shavings on top.
Isn’t a chocolate mousse recipe a must when it comes to easy no-bake dessert recipes with few ingredients.
- 50 gm bittersweet chocolate
- 100 gm semisweet chocolate
- One and a half teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 2 large egg yolks
- One and a half cup heavy cream
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Take a microwave-safe container, put both the chocolates in it and melt them.
- In a small pan, whisk the espresso powder, egg yolks, half cup cream and 4 tablespoons of sugar and cook the mixture on medium heat. Stir continuously and do not let the mixture come to a boil.
- Now fold the egg mixture into the melted and cooled chocolate and refrigerate the mixture for at least 25 minutes.
- Take the remaining cream and sugar and whisk them using an electric mixer until you see stiff peaks. Now, fold the whipped cream into the refrigerated mixture gradually.
- Divide it among the serving dishes and refrigerate it for at least 20 minutes before serving.
Another easy recipe that you can make any time.
- 1/2 peeled and cut small pineapple
- 1 lime
- 2 cut small mangos
- 50 gm chopped white chocolate
- 4 Bamboo skewers
- Take a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take the bamboo skewers and place the mango and pineapple pieces alternately on it.
- Place the bamboo skewers on the baking tray and squeeze some lime juice over the fruit. Refrigerate for at least four hours.
- When you’re ready to serve, all you have to do is melt the chocolate in a microwave and drizzle the fruits with it. Also, sprinkle the lime zest on top of the fruits.
Thanks to these easy no-bake dessert recipes, you can enjoy a treat right at your home.
Featured Image: Pexels/Pinterest