There’s something precious and pure about a father’s relationship with his daughter. As a proud daddy’s girl, I’ve always been closer to him than my mom. I’m not sure why, but we just get along really well, like best friends! We go out shopping, watch movies and even have a drink together every Friday night (It’s our thing). If you share a close bond with your pop then you’ll probably appreciate these lovely quotes that capture the beauty of a father-daughter relationship.
1. "My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me." - Jim Valvano
2. “Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armour for the rest of your life.” – Marinela Reka
3. “Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.” – Gloria Naylor
4. “When my daughter says, ‘Daddy I need you!’, I wonder if she has any idea that I need her billion times more.” – Stanley Behrman
5. “I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.” – Hedy Lamarr
6. “Having a daughter makes you see things in a different way. This is the only girl. So I don’t care what it takes to protect her. You can call it what you want to call it. As long as you treat her the same way I treat her, like my princess, I don’t mind.” – Tracy Morgan
7. “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” – Linda Poindexter
8. “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” ~Fanny Fern
9. "I love my father as the stars — he's a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart." - Terri Guillemets
10. “Dads are the most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, and singers of songs.” – Pam Brown
11. “When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that has happened that day just melts away.” – Hugh Jackman
12. “It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing; there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.” – John Sinor
14. “I think my mom put it best. She said ‘little girls soften their daddy’s hearts’.” – Paul Walker
15. “Watching your daughter being collected by her date feels like handing over a million-dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla.” – Jim Bishop
16. “The reason I am bad at cooking is my father always appreciated the dish I prepared, and I believed him.” – Alia Bhatt
17. “I am my father’s daughter, and I am not afraid of anything.” – Elizabeth I
18. “There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father.” – Alison Lohman
Go give daddy cool a bear hug right now!
Featured Image Source: Instagram
Love all things colourful and cute? Take it up a POP with POPxo Shop's collection of super fun mugs, phone covers, cushions, laptop sleeves and more!