The world can be a nasty place at times which is why we all need something cute and romanticto help us move on with our lives with grace. Some quotes motivate us while some make us all romantic. No matter how much we diss romance, we all need a bit of it every now and then. Right, ladies? So here are a few romantic quotes from famous books that will make you go aww!
9. “To be together is for us to be at once as free as in solitude, as gay as in company.” - Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte
10. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” - Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
11. “He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.” - Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
12. “He doesn’t want you to be real, and to think and to live. He doesn’t love you. But I love you. I want you to have your own thoughts and ideas and feelings, even when I hold you in my arms.” - E. M. Forster, A Room With A View
13. “If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. If we were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one.” - Michelle Hodkin, The Evolution of Mara Dyer