There is no feeling in the world as beautiful as love. It even has its own language. From the way you talk or text to the person you love to the small unsaid things you do for them, love has its own unique style.
Image source: Shutterstock
We often find ourselves not being able to express our feelings to the person we love. That certainly did happen to me when I was looking to express my feelings for my someone special. Although I had a lot to say, I just could not find the right words to express them.
This is where love quotes come into the picture. If chosen correctly, a great line can say so much more than thousands put together, and these quotes prove that! Go on, grab a coffee in your Tiara Coffee Mug and read this for some serious lovespiration!
Image source: YouTube
New love is exciting. It gives you a sense of euphoria that keeps you up at night and makes everything in the world seem like a romantic dance number. Naturally, you would want to share these feelings with that special person, too. Just in case you find it a little tough to say it clearly, here are a few love quotes that will do the trick!
Also Read: Romantic Shayari For Boyfriend
1. “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.” - Rabindranath Tagore
2. “My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding.” - Christina White
3. “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.” - DeAnna Anderson
4. “You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you.” - Dierks Bentley
5.“Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” - Rosemonde Gerard
6. “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” - T. Tolis
7. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” - J.K.K. Tolkien
8. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” - Dr Seuss
9. “Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.” - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
10. “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” - Franklin P. Jones
Also Read:Cute Nicknames For Boyfriend
Image source: YouTube
Love inspires us to do crazy things that we would otherwise never do. If you can’t describe that excitement, don’t worry. We have the perfect quotes that will best explain this warm, fuzzy feeling called love. Here they are.
1. “Where there is love there is life.” - Mahatma Gandhi
2. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” - Morrie Schwartz
3. “When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.” - Blaise Pascal
4. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” - A. A. Milne
5. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” - Rumi
6. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” - Mary Angelou
7. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” - Helen Keller
8. “The only thing we never get enough of is love, and the only thing we never give enough of is love.” - Henry Miller
9. “Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all.” - Ernest Hemingway
10. “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.” - Erich Segal
Image source: YouTube
Heartbreak is a very real part of love. However, even that can teach us a lot about ourselves and how to move on. That being said, we all need a little push to help us take that first step towards feeling better, and these quotes will sure be handy!
1. “It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love.” - Miguel de Unamuno
2. “Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end of your story. That’s the end of their part in your story.” - Faraaz Kazi
3. “It’s amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces.” - Ella Harper
4. “Some people are going to leave, but that's not the end of your story. That's the end of their part in your story” - Faraaz Kazi
5. “Love lies in those unsent drafts in your mailbox. Sometimes, you wonder whether things would have been different if you’d clicked ‘Send’.” - Faraaz Kazi
6. “You can’t buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.” - Henny Youngman
7. “Sad things happen in love. They do. But we don’t need to live sad forever.” - Mattie Stepanek
8. “The word ‘happy’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.” - Carl Jung
9. “You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you’re in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don’t fall in love with people because they’re fun. It just happens.” - Kirsten Dunst
10. “When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.” - Alexander Graham Bell
Also Read: Best Relationship Quotes for him & her
Image source: YouTube
There is something special about love when shown in movies. From Serendipity to Sleepless In Seattle, here are our picks for some of the best love quotes from movies.
1. “When you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible” - When Harry Met Sally
2. “You had me at hello.” - Jerry Maguire
3. “I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I’m sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck.” - The Silver Linings Playbook
4. “It doesn’t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.” - Good Will Hunting
5. “It’s like in that moment the whole universe existed just to bring us together.” - Serendipity
6. “In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find someone who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you.” - Juno
7. “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.” - The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring
8. “It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together, and I knew it.” - Sleepless In Seattle
9. “I’d rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you.” - Pocahontas
10. “The hardest part of love isn’t loving someone, but having the courage to let them love you back.” - The Wedding Date
Image source: YouTube
Literature is the language of the romantics. So, it is only fair that some of the cute love quotes have been composed by poets, author and writers. We have listed a bunch of timeless quotes from novels that will tug at your heartstrings just the right way.
1. “No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.” - Defiance
2. “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labour has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.” - The Fault in Our Stars
3. “We would be together and have our books and at night be warm in bed together with the windows opens and the stars bright.” - A Moveable Feast
4. “To love or have loved, that is enough. Ask nothing further. There is no other pearl to be found in the dark folds of life.” - Les Miserables
5. “I wish I knew how to quit you.” - BrokeBack Mountain
6. “If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.” - Kafka On The Shore
7. “You don’t love because, you love despite; not for the virtues, but despite the faults.” - The Sound And The Fury
8. “If it is true that there are as many minds as there are heads, then there are as many kinds of love as there are hearts.” - Anna Karenina
9. “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” - My Sister’s Keeper
10. “I like myself better when I’m with you.” - Tuesdays With Morrie
Image source: Pexels
When you are in love with someone, you want to express it in the best way possible. Whether it is a message on a card, a text message on Whatsapp or even in person, you need the exact words for your special person. So, here are some beautiful love quotes you can use to show your love for him.
1. "Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would, I'd never leave." - A.A. Milne
2. "For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home."- Stephanie Perkins
3. “Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth.” - Eleanor Di Guillo
4. “My heart is and always will be yours.” - Jane Austen
5. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” - Judy Garland
6. “No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.” - Diana Peterfreund
7, “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” – Elaine Davis
8. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” - Angelita Lim
9. “I love you, not because you are perfect, but because you are so perfect for me.“ - Percy Shelley
10. “In a world full of temporary things you are a perpetual feeling.” - Sanober Khan
Image source: Pexels
Where would be without our friends? These are those group of people who just get you for what you are, as you are. Show these amazing bunch of people just how much you care for them with these quotes.
1. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” - C.S. Lewis
2. “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” - Amy Poehler
3. “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” - William Shakespeare
4. “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” - Martin Luther King Jr.
5. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” - Oprah Winfrey
6. “A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathises with your problems when they’re not so bad.” - Arnold H. Glasgow
7. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” - Elbert Hubbard
8. “Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
9. “A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself — and especially to feel, or not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at any moment is fine with them. That’s what real love amounts to – letting a person be what he really is.” - Jim Morrison
10. “Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.” - Elie Wiesel
Image source: Pexels
Our parents are the first people to love us. No matter where we are in our lives, they are always there to back us up. They are silently applauding in the back or being the first to pat us on the back when things don’t go right. Here are a few quotes that will make you appreciate them all the more.
1. “Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving.” - Dr T.P.Chia
2. “When you look into your mother's eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.” - Mitch Albom
3. “My parents are my backbone. They're the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.” - Kobe Bryant
4. “A parent's love is whole no matter how many times divided.” - Robert Brault
5. “A father's goodness is higher than the mountain, a mother's goodness deeper than the sea.” - Japanese Proverb
6. “A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.” - Tenneva Jordan
7. “Love as powerful as your mother's for you leaves its own mark. To have been loved so deeply will give us some protection forever.” - J.K. Rowling
8. “To understand your parents' love you must raise children yourself.” - Chinese Proverb
9. “Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old.” - Anonymous
10. “Call your mom, call your dad. If you're lucky enough to have a parent or two alive on this planet, call them. Don't text. Don't email. Call them on the phone. Tell them you love them, and thank them, and listen to them for as long as they want to talk to you.” - J.K. Simmons
Featured Image: YouTube
AWESOME NEWS! POPxo SHOP is now Open! Get 25% off on all the super fun mugs, phone covers, cushions, laptop sleeves, and more! Use coupon code POPXOFIRST. Online shopping for women never looked better!
This story was updated in October 2019.