Your sister is your ultimate best friend. From fighting over the TV remote to stealing her gorgeous suede boots, you have been through various phases of life together. So it’s hardly surprising that you are one of the first few people she confides in about her pregnancy. Right along with her, you’re now about to enter a whole new phase of life - you will soon become a MASI! Since there are hardly any words to express how happy you are, we help you describe this emotional rollercoaster. Here are a few things every girl feels when her sister is pregnant and she waits for the little bundle of joy to arrive.
Also Read Super Cute Gift Ideas For Your Newborn Niece
1. Masi. MASI. MAAASIIIIII!
2. Oh God! I have to wait for three months before sharing the news with everyone.
3. How will I keep such BIG news a secret?
4. I have to plan the BEST baby shower in the world for my sister.
5. Can someone please fast forward these 9 months?
6. Let’s read through baby websites and learn everything there is to know about babies...
7. Okay wait, will I no longer be the youngest one in the house?!
8. Will I have to share the attention?
9. Okay no, I won’t mind sharing anything with the little cutie!
10. How much do I need to save before I can buy the entire toy shop for him/ her?
11. I am going to be the BEST babysitter in the world.
12. OMG, when will I hold the little one in my arms…!
13. What if I get annoyed with the baby sometimes?
14. But it’s okay, I am going to be a second mommy to my bundle of joy.
15. Are there any diaper changing classes? I definitely need to take some.
16. We are going to be best friends!
17. I hope the baby always remains tiny and adorable.
18. And I am always going to be there for the little one...
19. Oh god! I am going to be a MASI! I really hope that’s the first word he/ she says!!