The bride and groom’s sangeet dance performance is very special in more ways than one. It is the most awaited performance for all the guests, as they get to see the couple together up on stage for the very first time. And well, for the couple, the dance provides for some lovely, everlasting memories of their first dance ever! The perfect song for the bride and groom is one that is romantic and also reflects how they are as a couple. So browse through this list of the best Bollywood wedding songs and take your pick!
Also Read Latest Hindi Songs Of 2018
1. 'Mehndi Laga Ke Rakhna', DDLJThe all-time classic, ‘Mehndi Laga Ke Rakhna’, is the perfect mix of romantic with an undertone of naughtiness and flirtation for the soon-to-wed couple.Some simple choreographed steps or DIY choreographies would make this song a huge hit for the couple, on their sangeet night.
2. 'Jeena Jeena', BadlapurFor the super romantic and overtly cheesy couple, the lyrics of Atif Aslam’s ‘Jeena Jeena’, will definitely do the trick. This couple dance will see the two of them romantically proclaim their love and show how they can’t live without each other. The lyrics are bound to strike a chord and make the performance a beautiful memory for the couple and the audience.
3. 'Tumse Hi', Jab We MetKareena and Shahid Kapoor starrer, ‘Tum Se Hi’, is a song you just cannot go wrong with. It’s playful, youthful and oh-so-romantic - the perfect mix, we say.
4. 'Dheere Dheere' by Yo Yo Honey SinghIf there was a song made for the bride and groom who found love and companionship in each other, over a period of time, then ‘Dheere Dheere’ is the song. The couple can debut on their sangeet night, to the beats of Honey Singh’s song and step ‘dheere dheere’ into their married life. *wink*
5. 'Pehli Baar', Dil Dhadakne DoThe lyrics and the beats of this song ‘Pehli Baar’, has pep and romance too. The bride and groom can dance to this fun-filled sizzling number with some oh-so-intimate lifts and swings and set the stage on fire!
6. 'Maahi Ve', Kal Ho Na HoEveryone knows that the big fat Indian wedding is incomplete without an SRK number. So the evergreen ‘Maahi Ve’ from Kal Ho Na Ho is the perfect foot-tapping song for the bride and groom to shake a leg to.
7. 'Raat Ke Dhai Baje', KamineyFor the naughty, adventurous couple, ‘Raat Ke Dhai Baje’ is the song to opt for. Sizzling and romantic, this song speaks volumes of the adventures the couple is in for. And it’s sure to get a lot of hooting and cheering from friends and family.
8. 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu', Ek Main Aur Ekk TuThis song is for the couple that turned from friends to lovers. The upbeat lyrics make this fast-paced song the perfect mix of romantic and playful, and it is bound to be very entertaining for the family and friends watching as well. Besides, you can even showcase your love story to the beats of this song!
9. 'Jab Mila Tu', I Hate Luv StorysSonam Kapoor and Imran Khan do justice to this song with the wonderful video, that puts a smile on your face. So for the happy-go-lucky couple, this song is the perfect choice for their first dance.
10. 'Zubi Dubi', 3 IdiotsRemember Kareena Kapoor in her sexy orange saree starring opposite Aamir Khan in this number? Needless to say, this fun song is a great pick for the sangeet performance and has easy-to-follow dance steps too. We’re sure your besties won’t be able to help but join you on stage for this one.
11. 'Raabta', Agent VinodThe beautiful lyrics of this song make it apt for the couple looking to do the conventional, old school couple dance on their sangeet night. The chemistry and sheer proximity of the bride and groom as they dance to the beats, will make this song a sweet memory.P.S. This song will definitely leave the audiences teary-eyed and all emotional at the end of the performance!
12. 'Bole Chudiyan', Kabhi Khushi Kabhie GhamIt’s peppy, it’s fun and it’s super entertaining! The groom can flirt with a few sexy dance steps and the bride can dazzle him with some of her moves as they debut to this rocking dance number.
13. 'Bhumro Bhumro', Mission KashmirThis song is romantic and an amazing one to tap your feet to. The beats and energy in this song will surely make this a memorable performance by the couple.