Ranbir Kapoor, Of House Kapoor, A Keeper Of Secrets, Breaker Of Hearts, Conqueror Of Stereotypes, Ultimate Heartbroken Hero and The Discoverer Of Self has turned 35 today and he rang in his birthday in total filmy style - by partying with the biggies from the industry!
He may have been making the headlines for all the wrong reasons lately but we cannot still help and be in love with most of his onscreen characters. From Bunny in YJHD to Barfi to Ved Sahni in Tamasha, he’s stolen our hearts so many times and with so many emotions. Today on his birthday, let’s revisit some of his best dialogues, ones that moved us to tears, made us go aww or just made us laugh out loud.
1. “Tum pehle bhi itni khoobsurat thi ya waqt ne kiya koi haseen sitam?” - Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
Admit it, when Bunny said this, all of us girls lost our hearts to him in that instant along with Naina.
2. “Risk to Spiderman ko bhi lena padta hai, main to phir bhi salesman hoon.” - Rocket Singh: Salesman Of The Year
Rocket Singh taught us that nothing is unachievable if you set your mind to it!
3. “Marne ke liye tumhe kitne bhi reasons mil jaye, jeene ke liye bas ek hi wajah kaafi hoti hai.” - Anjaana Anjaani
Let’s never give up, shall we!
4. “I love you. Girlfriend ban jaa meri” - Rockstar
Only if someone asked us out so directly!
5. “Hum insaan, hamesha kisi aur ki zindagi churake jeena chahte hain, ye fitrat hai humari aur main to hoon hi chor” - Roy
Why, isn’t this true?
6. “Toote hue dil se hi sangeet nikalta hai” - Rockstar