If you have been having a sucky day so far, and would love nothing than a beautiful (and innocent) dose of happiness to remind you what a lovely world we live in, stop everything you're doing and lend us your eyes. Yes, the world can sometimes get a little dodgy, stressful, and just plain dull, but that's why we have so much cheer to combat those blues away!
Today, in particular, is quite a special day for celebrity babies, and if you're as incredibly gaga as we are about the tiny tots of Bollywood, you know exactly who we're talking about. Roohi and Yash Johar - filmmaker Karan Johar's beloved twins - celebrate their very first birthday today, and we can't help but wonder at how fast time has sped us by since he first brought them home!
It was on 4 March 2017 that Karan first announced his parenthood, releasing an official statement about Roohi and Yash, who were born through a surrogate. Born prematurely, the twins spent almost 50 days in the hospital and Karan had taken a long paternity leave to take care of his children.
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) March 5, 2017
Ever since Karan first posted an adorable picture of the two munchkins on social media, we've all "Awww"d and gushed collectively at every photograph of theirs, as a single unit of celebrity baby-lovers. And once the little angels were old enough to be taken to places by Papa Johar, the pictures haven't stopped coming!
On the occasion of their very first birthday, here are all the times that Roohi and Yash have floored us with their cuteness!
1. When they brought us so much joy, we thought our hearts may explode
2. When they looked straight at the camera and embraced their "Aww"someness!
3. When they casually hung out with Taimur and we squealed at the youngest #SquadGoals ever!
4. When they were all about sibling love!
5. When our Christmas was all things merry and bright with these cute Santa's little helpers!
6. When a day out with dad was all that we needed to cheer us up!
7. When Karan showed us how he's the best dad to his babies
8. When the brother and sister had each other's backs, no matter how young!
9. When there was so much happiness in a frame, we may have teared up a little *sniff*
10. The birthday twins, Roohi and Yash, everyone!
Happy birthday, little ones!