Table of Contents
In today’s fast-paced world, looking after your physical and mental health is of utmost importance. While all forms of exercise benefit your body, Yoga focuses as much on physical wellbeing as it does on mental wellbeing. The benefits and life-changing effects of Yoga are well known and this year the world will be celebrating its 7th International Yoga Day on 21st June 2021. So while you indulge in a sesh, don’t forget to share these international yoga day quotes, yoga day slogans, yoga day messages, and yoga day statuses with all your near and dear ones.
International Yoga Day Quotes
Let’s have a look at some of the most inspiring and informative International Yoga Day quotes.
- The nature of yoga is to shine the light of awareness into the darkest corners of the body.
- Yoga means addition. Addition of energy, strength and beauty to body, mind and soul.
- “You cannot do yoga. Yoga is your natural state. What you can do are yoga exercises, which may reveal to you where you are resisting your natural state.”- Sharon Gannon
- Yoga is the perfect opportunity to be curious about who you are.
- “Exercises are like prose, whereas yoga is the poetry of movements. Once you understand the grammar of yoga; you can write your poetry of movements.” -Amit Ray
- Yoga is the dance of every cell with the music of every breath that creates inner serenity and harmony.
- Yoga happens beyond the mat, anything you do with attention to how you feel is doing yoga.
International Yoga Day Slogans
Here are some International Yoga Day slogans that you can send to your friends and family.
- Transcend from the state of being in the state of sorrow to that of happiness with Yoga!
- Maintain the beauty of your soul and body by learning Yoga!
- Be a part of International Yoga day to draw more and more people towards practising Yoga!
- Get stretched and be unstressed with Yoga
- Transforming the body, transforming energy with yoga
- Discover your inner peace with Yoga!
- Yoga Improves Immunity by freeing you from toxins!
International Yoga Day Status
What better than updating your WhatsApp status to celebrate the day! Check out these International Yoga Day statuses and pick what you like.
- Join hands with yoga to disconnect with stress, diseases, and dull life Happy International Yoga Day
- Yoga is that Journey that takes you to your real Self, to your Soul, through your Self. Happy Yoga Day 2020!
- Yoga is like music. The rhythm of the body, the melody of the mind and harmony of the soul create the symphony of life. Have a Happy Yoga Day!
- Wake up early and perform Surya namaskar to welcome the wonderful International Yoga Day.
- You are blessed if you perform yoga because there is no better way to live than to live with yoga.
- The appeal of Yoga lies in the fact that it increases vitality, tones the internal organs, stimulates the nerve centres, relieves stress, and clears the mind.
- Let’s make a posture and not a pose…..It is International Yoga Day.
International Yoga Day Messages
Let’s take a look at some of the best International Yoga Day messages!
- Sun salutations can energize and warm you, even on the darkest, coldest winter day. Let this Yoga Day energize your life throughout the year!
- Yoga is like music. The rhythm of the body, the melody of the mind and harmony of the soul creates the symphony of life. Have a happy International Yoga Day!
- The only way to preserve health and the only way to achieve good health is by including yoga in your life. I pray that you promise to make yoga a part of your life and enjoy sound health and wellness. Wishing you a very Happy International Yoga Day.
- You cannot always control what goes on outside, but you can always control what goes on inside! Happy Yoga Day
- Yoga teaches us to cure what need not be endured and endure what can’t be cured.
- When you inhale, you are taking the strength from God. When you exhale, it represents the service you are giving to the world. Wishing you a happy International Yoga Day.
- Join hands with yoga to disconnect with stress, diseases, and dull life…. Happy International Yoga Day.
Yoga poses to increase hair growth: Yoga is good for the mind, body, and soul and it also promotes hair growth. Get to know some great yoga poses to increase your hair growth!
Yoga asanas for mental health: Taking care of your mental health is extremely important. These yoga asanas can help you feel better.
Power Yoga: Always wondered what power yoga is all about? Here is a guide to help you out!
Fitness Quotes: We’ve curated a list of some of the best health and fitness quotes for days when you’re feeling low and lazy.
Spread the word through these Yoga Day quotes, slogans, and wishes, and don’t forget to celebrate International Yoga Day with a good workout sesh!