A brother-in-law is a friend, a helping hand and a brother all rolled into one. Though they are someone we get to know much later in life, they are still the ones we can rely on for advice, good company and a friendly conversation! Naturally, their birthday would call for an apt wish or text to cherish that bond. From heartwarming and fun ideas to birthday quotes for a brother-in-law, we picked out the best of birthday wishes for you to share with them. Whether you are younger or older, this expansive list is all you need to wish them a very happy birthday!
Table of Contents
Birthday Wishes For Brother-In-Law
The relationship that you share with your brother-in-law is a unique one and for celebrating it, no matter how old or new your bond is, here are some ideal birthday wishes for a brother-in-law. Celebrate their special day by telling them how much you care.
Funny Birthday Wishes For Brother-In-Law
Planning on taking a humorous route while wishing them the best of days and a great year ahead? We got it figured out for you. Select from these funny birthday wishes for brother-in-law to bring a smile to their face!
- Hey brother-in-law, you know that I can’t thank you enough for ensuring that my sister’s complaints have now shifted base from me to you. Best of luck, I know you will strive through. And of course, happy birthday!
- Happiest birthday, brother-in-law! Tell me where the party is going to be and I will be right there. Just kidding. (Or not).
- It’s your birthday! I almost missed it but it felt like a party was on the horizon and THAT cannot be ignored! Happy birthday, brother-in-law. Now, what’s the address to the rager again?
- Hey brother-in-law, wish you the best birthday ever. And don’t be upset. Even though you are old, you are good as long as you don’t hit ‘ancient’.
- Happy birthday, dearest brother-in-law! Did I tell you about that wise old adage that letting go of your bank balance for a party leads to a great life ahead? No pressure!
Heart Touching Birthday Wishes For Brother-In-Law
Nothing expresses your regard for them quite like heart touching birthday wishes for a brother-in-law. To make things easier, we’ve listed down some of the best ones to choose from.
- Happy birthday, brother-in-law. We may not have known each other forever, but it doesn’t feel so at all and it’s been such great fun having you around in the fam. Have the best day today because if there is any day that calls for celebrations, it’s this.
- Here’s wishing you the best of days today on your birthday. Words fall short to express how happy we are to have you as a part of the family and of the bond that we share. Have the best of days today.
- Dear brother-in-law, though I didn’t have a brother growing up, you being a part of the family feels like it and I cannot tell you how lucky all of us are to have you in our lives. Happy birthday, have a good one!
- Happy birthday, brother-in-law. You are the most humble, kind and caring person ever and you deserve the best things in life, not just today but every day. Have a great time, see you soon.
- Dear brother-in-law, someone as great and fun as you deserve a fabulous day on their birthday and here’s hoping that it turns out that way for you. Happy birthday, love and luck always!
Continue reading for some of the best birthday wishes for brother-in-law.
Quotes For Brother-In-Law’s Birthday
If you are stuck in a rut with respect to how to go about wishing them a happy birthday, taking a look at a couple of quotes might help you out. All you gotta do is pick one that you think identifies most with them. We looked up some birthday quotes for brother-in-law by famous personalities so you don’t have to!
- “Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” —Mark Twain
- “You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.” —Bob Hope
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “Childhood and adulthood were not factors of age but states of mind.” —Alex Shakar
- “Wrinkles should merely indicate where the smiles have been.” —Mark Twain
- “It is a great, a pleasant thing to have a friend with whom to walk, untroubled, through the woods, by the stream, saying nothing, at peace–the heart all clean and quiet and empty, ready for the spirit that may choose to be its guest.” —Catherine Drinker Bowen
- “The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been.” —Madeleine L’Engle
- “Just remember, when you’re over the hill, you begin to pick up speed.”—Charles Schultz
- “The time is now, the person is you; better your life and become a name to conjure with in this day and age.”—Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha
- “There is a certain part of all of us that lives outside of time. Perhaps we become aware of our age only at exceptional moments and most of the time we are ageless.” —Milan Kundera
- “A wealth of experience and wisdom doesn’t have to be a dead giveaway to your increasing years. The spin you put on it is what will keep you young. Don’t let it make you bitter. Learn from it, and let it make you better.” —Jayleigh Cape
- “The older you get, the more you understand how your conscience works. The biggest and only critic lives in your perception of people’s perception of you rather than people’s perception of you.” —Criss Jami
- “The nice thing about getting old is that you can be as eccentric as you want, everyone expects it!”― Nanette L. Avery
- “Adulthood is within the mind and not in age.”― Mwanandeke Kindembo
- “It doesn’t matter if you’re 20, 40, 60, 80, or 100. Embrace your sexy-ass self and express it!”― Steve Maraboli
Birthday Messages For Brother-In-Law
Ring in their birthday with the best of birthday messages for brother-in-law, a testimony to the friendly bond you share with them. Pick one and make sure to give them your best on their big day.
- On your birthday, I wish that day is filled with love, laughter and excessive amounts of cake. Happy birthday!
- Dearest brother-in-law, congratulations on your very special day. Remember, the best is yet to come. Happy birthday, have a great one!
- As you turn a year older and wiser, here’s hoping that this day brings with it some great times and an even fabulous year ahead. Have the best birthday!
- Happy, happy birthday! Here’s raising a toast to you and the stellar company that you always are. And of course, hoping that you have the best day ever.
- A year older and wiser too! May your day come with all the great things that you enjoy as you have a gala time today, happiest birthday!
- Happiest birthday! Here’s hoping that this year brings with it the best of everything that you have always hoped for. Don’t go easy on the partying, have a blast!
- Hoping that your big day is filled with loads of love and laughter. A very happy birthday!
- A year older doesn’t mean any less fun, so go all out because it’s your birthday! Like they always say, age is just a number. Happy birthday, dear brother-in-law.
- Yay, it’s your birthday! Have a fantastic time, eat loads of cake and go all out on the celebrations. Luck and love always.
- Happy birthday, rockstar. Have a good one and be ready to party in style!
Social Media Status For Brother-In-Law’s Birthday
Wondering what to post on social media? We agree that it can be tricky to zero in on a status or post but hey, we got your back! From lengthy to those on the shorter side, we’ve curated some fun versions you can use as a birthday status for brother-in-law. Continue scrolling to find out.
- To our best man, here’s wishing a super happy birthday to you.
- Happy, happy birthday. This day calls for celebration but first, cake!
- Happiest birthday to my friend, fam and advisor all rolled into one. A big party awaits!
- Happy big 30. A year older and wiser (?) Bring it on!
- Wish you the best of health and happiness on your big day. Happiest birthday!
- May this year be the best one ever. Raising a toast to you. Happy birthday!
- Happiest birthday! You are the best! Here’s to a great day and a fun year full of happiness.
- (Not so little) brother-in-law, it’s your big day! Happy birthday, big boy!
- Happy birthday, brother-in-law. Now that you are officially an adult, no more hiding in the clubs for a drink!
- All the good wishes for you on your birthday. And in case you are wondering, I did get a gift too (you are welcome)!
More Birthday Wishes For Family Members
Now that you have seen all the birthday wishes for a brother-in-law, here are some more messages, quotes and wishes you can take a look at to find the perfect wishes for your loved ones.
Birthday Wishes For Your Brother: If you are struggling to find that one perfect wish for your sibling, one of these might come in handy.
Birthday Wishes For Loved Ones: Read on to find out more.
Birthday Wishes For Mother: A little aid to help you express your feelings? Click to see what lies ahead.
Birthday Wishes for Daughters: In case you are having trouble finding that ideal version, read on to find out one from this exhaustive list.
Birthday Picture Captions For Instagram & Stories: Need we say anything more?
Birthday Wishes for Husband: You wish the best for him and he already has you, that doesn’t work today. Send him the best birthday wishes through the day to remind him how special he is
Birthday Wishes for Fiance: Their birthday is the perfect day to tell them how much they mean to you and how happy you are to start a new life together. Check out our list of heartfelt wishes to send them all day
Birthday Wishes for Sister in Law: Wish your sister-in-law a life full of joy and good health, remind her how much you value her presence in your life with these heartfelt birthday wishes
Birthday Wishes for Father: Make your dad’s special day as special as he is! Send him the best birthday wishes through the day, check out our list of suggestions
Featured Image: Instagram