Chilly winter evenings, a Christmas tree by the window, gift-wrapped boxes, hot cocoa milk and fruitcake- this is what Christmas is like in my home. Celebrated on the 25th of December, Christmas is not just a festival but a season in itself. There’s love and cheer all around and the faint sound of Christmas carols in the air. It is also a time to send lots of good Christmas wishes to your loved ones, along with thoughtful gifts of course!
If you’re having a hard time knitting words together, we’ve got you covered with our collection of Christmas greetings for your friends, family, and co-workers. So go ahead, pick your fave and spread the love.
Many of us tend to dive into the holiday spirit days ahead of Christmas and we call it either the ‘Holiday Season’ or the ‘Christmas Season’. We’ve got you the perfect set of quotes that you can share with your close ones to ring in the positivity around Christmas.
1. “The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving.” – James Cash Penney
2. “Christmas gives us the opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us.”- David Cameron
3. “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.”- Charles Dickens
4. “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”- Laura Ingalls Wilder
5. “Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.”- Helen Steiner Rice
6. “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.”- Norman Vincent Peale
7. “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.”- Roy L. Smith
8. “Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.”- Ruth Carter Stapleton
9. “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.”- Hamilton Wright Mabie
10. “Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.”- Janice Maeditere
We often get entangled in our everyday work and responsibilities, but it is equally important to find the time and focus on what the season is really about -friends, family, and appreciating all that we have.
11. Christmas, for me, is the time when I tell people how much they mean to me. Thank you for being such an amazing friend to me and the best human being in the whole world. Merry Christmas!
12. Dear friend, I am so blessed to have you as a part of my life. I’m wishing you a very merry Christmas and looking forward to spending a lot more holidays with you.
13. We’ve listened to Christmas hits, sung hymns, and carols together for as long as I can remember. We’ve had sleepovers when we looked past the starry window on the stroke of midnight. Now, we’re busy in our lives but I miss spending Christmas with you. Sending lots of love to you & wishing you the best. Merry Christmas, mate.
14. You are such a fun friend. The comfort and warmth that comes with this season make me think of you. Merry Christmas to you!
15. While we are not little kids anymore, let us continue to believe in miracles. Today, I wish for all your worries and troubles to magically disappear. Merry Christmas!
16. May this holy Christmas night bring warmth, and prosperity into your life. I wish for your guardian angel to never leave you and protect you from misery always. Merry Christmas, my friend!
17. Let us take out a few moments this Christmas to remember what always mattered. As I miss you, I wish for the positivity of this season to surround you. Merry Christmas!
18. Wishing for snow and candles, songs and decorations, joy and love for you this Christmas.
19. You’ve been my Santa for so many years. Wishing you a merry little Christmas, fella!
20. Sending you a big tight hug this Christmas. Have a great day, my gem. Merry Christmas!
Christmas is that time of the year that brings the entire family together. It is an amazing opportunity to speak your heart out. Whether you are at home or are homesick, we have a set of wishes which will go with every mood. These loving Christmas greetings will help you show love to your family that you care about the most.
21. Waking up in the house that I spent all my childhood in, is the best Christmas gift ever. Not only does this day call for a vintage family brunch but I also want to thank my family, my Santa this Christmas. Dear family, thank you for making me believe in magic and for giving me the best Christmas memories always.
22. While I may be spending Christmas away from home this year, I’m sending my warm wishes, praying for your health and happiness, my dear family. May every blessing of this holiday be yours to keep. Here’s wishing you a magical Merry Christmas.
23. I am so happy that I am getting to spend Christmas with you guys this year. My family is where my heart is and I wish us to always be happy around each other, every day. Merry Christmas, family.
24. Having an amazing family like this makes every single day seem like Christmas to me. The comfort and warmth that accompany this season remind me of our bond. While I miss home today, I wish my special family Merry Christmas.
25. The beauty of Christmas magnifies with the joy if sharing. I wish my family an amazing holiday season and a prosperous time ahead. Merry Christmas, peeps!
26. No matter where I am or who I am spending Christmas Eve with, my heart always stays with my family. You are always in my prayers and I wish for the well-being and health of all of us. May we stay close-knit as a family forever. I miss you a lot, wish I could be at home right now. Merry Christmas!
27. Spending Christmas with my family is the best gift I could have ever asked for. Christmas isn’t what it is minus the love and warmth of family. Merry Christmas!
28. I am happy to be with my family this Christmas. There is nothing more magical than vintage brunch, churches, family, presents, lights and decorated trees, today. Merry Christmas!
29. Christmas is not just a festival or a time to celebrate. It is a time to express gratitude to your family and appreciate their efforts. Thank you dearest family, Merry Christmas.
30. For me, Christmas and my family are inseparable. I can’t imagine this wonderful day without the love of my family. Merry Christmas to my family, my real wonder!
We all spend a lot of time sitting next to our co-workers, maybe more time than we actually spend with our families. From helping you meet deadlines to cheering you up on a bad day, over time your co-workers become more than just another colleague for you. Here is a collection of Christmas greetings and quotes for those who you work with.
31. It is always so much learning and fun to be working with you. While I thank you for bearing me, I also wish you Merry Christmas.
32. After all the hard work you’ve done this past year, I can only wish for you to have the most beautiful Christmas which my dear coworker and friend, you truly deserve. Merry Christmas!
33. Work is a fun place to be at just because of you. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas.”
34. Christmas is about sharing the love and appreciating small things in life. You have all the qualities of being a great team-lead and managing people. Praying for your growth & success this season. Have a Merry one!
35. From collaborators to co-conspirators and partners, I am thankful to you for making my work life so easy. Have a great Christmas, my co-worker and friend.
36. A guiding light is what Christmas stands for. You, my dear co-worker, have always had my back and this is what keeps me going. I pray for you to get the best that Christmas can bring for you this year. Have a great Christmas and holidays.
37. May success be yours in every way as true happiness lits up your day. Merry Christmas to you, my amazing co-worker.
38. I am so lucky to have got the chance to work with you. I’ve learnt a lot from you and I would love to thank you this holiday season. Merry Christmas!
39. Sending across the warmest wishes for a boss as inspiring as you. May success lead you on Christmas day and through all the years ahead.
40. Wishing that this year Santa sends you joy, prosperity, and success. May you achieve all that you’ve always dreamt of. Merry Christmas!
Featured Image: Pinterest
Christmas Quiz: Trying to figure out questions to make your family gathering a little more exciting? Check these amazing family Christmas quiz questions!
Makar Sankranti Rangoli Designs: From easy Makar Sankranti rangoli to Makar Sankranti special rangoli designs, here are a few designs to help you create beautiful rangolis this Makar Sankranti.
Christmas Captions for Instagram: Check out our list of merry Christmas captions 2021 for friends, family, couples, boyfriends, and your loved ones.
Children’s Day Celebration Ideas: If you wondering how to celebrate Children’s Day this year, then do not worry because we have some amazing ideas for you.
New Home & Housewarming Wishes: Always struggling with words? Here are some wishes that will keep you covered.
Best Happy New Year Wishes: It’s the end of the year! Let’s hope the coming year is fully loaded with happiness. Wish your friends and family a Happy New Year with these New Year greetings.
Best Republic Day Wishes: What a glorious occasion! Let India’s past inspire you to stay strong, fuel you to fight all evils, and free you of hate. Share thoughtful messages with strength in every word, check out these Republic Day greetings.
Best Women’s Day Quotes: Thank the women in your life. Lift the women in your life. These words of wisdom are sure to empower you to change the world, to make it a better place for our women. Check out these Women’s Day quotes.
Best Lohri Wishes & Messages: Let’s welcome longer, sunny days with glee. May the Lohri fire burn away all your sadness. Looking for heartfelt wishes and messages to exchange with your loved ones? Check out our list of greetings.
Best Valentine’s Day Quotes: Struggle no more with the language of love as these Valentine’s Day quotes come to your rescue!
Best Holi Messages, Quotes & Wishes: Spread the hues of love and laughter this Holi. Check out our list of heartwarming Holi greetings to share with your loved ones.
Best christmas songs: Checkout these amazing and list of best christmas songs.