‘I will never stop loving mango.’ Sounds familiar, right? Well, let’s face it, that’s not happening anytime soon. But what’s actually happening, right now, is an easy way to make no-churn fresh mango ice cream at home! That’s right, we found you a new, easier way to enjoy the king of the summer fruits. Read on to find out how fresh juicy mangoes can taste even more delightful, without an ice cream maker! Here's a quick and easy recipe for mango ice cream :
1 cup whipping cream
½ tin condensed milk
½ tsp vanilla essence
1 cup chopped mangoes
- In a large bowl, whip the cream until soft.
- Add the condensed milk and whip again, until thick. Add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Puree the mangoes in a blender. Add a little milk - if it’s too thick.
- Pour the cream mixture into an airtight plastic container. Pour blobs of the pureed mango on top and swirl with a toothpick.
- Cover and freeze overnight. Let it sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with chopped mangoes and mint leaves.
Serving Suggestion: Top with fresh mangoes. Because the only thing better than mangoes is more mangoes! *Wink*
For more, do subscribe to POPxo Yum here.
Sign in to POPxo World
India’s largest platform for women
Read. Watch. Shop. Hangout.
Sign up for POPxo World!
Sign in to see the latest in life-changing products, empowering stories and infinitely amusing videos!