‘I will never stop loving mango.’ Sounds familiar, right? Well, let’s face it, that’s not happening anytime soon. But what’s actually happening, right now, is an easy way to make no-churn fresh mango ice cream at home! That’s right, we found you a new, easier way to enjoy the king of the summer fruits. Read on to find out how fresh juicy mangoes can taste even more delightful, without an ice cream maker! Here's a quick and easy recipe for mango ice cream :
1 cup whipping cream
½ tin condensed milk
½ tsp vanilla essence
1 cup chopped mangoes
- In a large bowl, whip the cream until soft.
- Add the condensed milk and whip again, until thick. Add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Puree the mangoes in a blender. Add a little milk - if it’s too thick.
- Pour the cream mixture into an airtight plastic container. Pour blobs of the pureed mango on top and swirl with a toothpick.
- Cover and freeze overnight. Let it sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with chopped mangoes and mint leaves.
Serving Suggestion: Top with fresh mangoes. Because the only thing better than mangoes is more mangoes! *Wink*
For more, do subscribe to POPxo Yum here.
SIGN IN TO POPxo WORLD
to see what other girls are talking about
Read. Watch. Shop. Hangout.
Sign up for POPxo World!