There is a certain etiquette we all follow on first dates, don’t we? There are some unsaid rules and once you break them, the first impression can really go for a toss. How to dress, what to talk about, what to ask, what not to ask – there are a number of points to keep in mind on the all-important first date. And ladies, just to make a few things clear to you, here are some things guys want to ask on the first date, but won’t. Whether you want to spill the beans anyway – that’s entirely your call. Read on.
1. ‘How often do you do these "first dates"?’
‘Coz I ain’t a pro at this! Do I need to up my game?
2. ‘How many relationships have you been in?’
A bit of a background check never harmed anyone.
Because in most cases, it’s a matter of a few months and the happy honeymoon phase can go for a toss.
3. ‘On that note, what were they like? And do you have any crazy traits?!’
4. ‘Do you have any "hot" friends? I have guy friends who are single.’
That’s just me being selfless and looking out for my bros!
5. ‘Are we kissing after this date?’
That’s how it happens in the movies and then they eventually end up together!
6. ‘Are we doing this seriously, or is this just a hooking up sort of situation?’
I don’t want to come on too strong, if it’s just a roll in the hay that you’re looking for #PlayingItSafe
7. ‘How long ago did you break up with your last boyfriend?’
Is this a rebound kinda situation?
8. ‘Tell me what your sex drive is like?’
I know this is not a first date question, but let’s face it, that sort of chemistry is important!
I know I’m awesome, but no, really - what impressed you about me? I too want to feel good about myself!
9. ‘What made you go out with me?’
10. ‘Talking about being impressive, did I make a good first impression?’
Please say ‘yes’?!
GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr Want to know more?
Published on Nov 12, 2016