Texting can get a little boring, after a while, right? The same old conversations can become kind of a turn-off. It’s time to ditch your normal texting conversations and do something more fun! We’ve got 11 texting games that will help you and your boyfriend connect, laugh and even heat things up a bit!So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Also Read Sexting: Everything You Need To Know To Do It Right
1. Fill in the blanksThe game is quite simple, you send your boyfriend an incomplete sentence and he fills in the blanks, and vice versa. Make it something sexy like ‘You love it when I…’ or ‘I look the cutest when I…’It’s simple, fun and will show whether you actually can finish each other’s sentences!
2. Truth and dareWe all know the rules to a regular truth and dare. Texting truth and dare is not all that different. In fact, it’s a little more interesting, especially when you haven’t seen your boyfriend in a while. You ask questions which he has to answer honestly or just dare him to do something and he has to send you pictures to show you that he did it. You can even send a video, if you like! Here are some ideas to get you started!
Also Read Cute And Romantic Names To Call Your Boyfriend
3. Would you ratherWould you rather is an old game but it is always fun to play! What you have to do is give your partner two horrible choices and he has to choose one of them. Again, take a naughtier turn by questions like - ‘Would you rather only ever have sex in bed or only ever have sex outside the bedroom?’This is a great way to get to know the dirtier side of him!
4. Celebrity friendshipThis one is actually quite fun and much like an on-texts version of roleplay. Both of you have to pretend to be celebrities that you like, and create a situation in which you have to act like them. You can also make some variations and be a character instead of a particular celebrity. Trust us, this is the perfect way to turn your guy into the fantasy man you’ve always dreamed of!
5. 20 QuestionsThe rules of the game are that your partner thinks of one thing/ place/ person and you have to guess what it is in 20 questions or less. You can either do this or take the easier version of the game and give each other a chance to ask 20 questions about anything that you would have to answer with all honesty and dedication.
6. Story builderBasically, one of you starts a story and the other person adds to it. Then you take chances to add bits and parts to the story. Our suggestion would be to make the story slightly naughty to keep things fun and hot at the same time! Remember that both of you get only 20 turns each, the story has to end by that time!
7. Text strip pokerIt’s basically strip poker minus the poker...and on texts. To start, you have to let each other know exactly how many clothing items you’re wearing. Then each of you will take turns to ask questions about your relationship and whoever gets it wrong has to take off one piece of clothing and also send a picture as proof! And in case you are not into the whole sending pictures idea, you can simply describe what you are taking off. You’d be surprised how well that works too!
8. Emoji translationEmojis are absolutely awesome! Some of them seem meaningless but you’d be surprised what you can make out of them by stringing them together. All you have to do is put a bunch of emojis together and your boyfriend has to guess what you are trying to say. Sounds fun, doesn’t it? Here are some emojis whose meanings you should definitely know before you begin!
9. AbbreviationsIt’s easy, abbreviate everything you’re saying and make your boyfriend guess it. For example- if you want to say ‘I am eating’ you’ll just say IAE. But, let’s not keep it this simple, make it sexier and see whether he manages to get it right or not!
10. Where am IThis game will give you and your boyfriend tonnes of entertainment! The idea of the game is to describe a place to your partner and he has to guess where you are based on that. You can either choose to make this sweet by describing places that are special for the both of you or just describe your fantasies to give him a few hints! *Wink*
11. Never have I everYes, it is mostly a drinking game but you can play never have I ever on any regular day on texts as well! It is a great way to find out all those deep dark secrets about him! The rules of the game are quite easy - you have to say a statement like - Never have I ever kissed someone - and your boyfriend has to answer with a ‘I have’ or ‘I have not’. If it’s the opposite of what you said, he loses a point and it’s his turn to play!GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr