“Will you marry me?!” That's one question that doesn't have a difficult answer (so long as you are with the right guy) - but what about the questions you should be asking yourself along the way before finding yourself at the mandap?! We seem to get swept off our feet when it comes to the whirling winds of romance, so let's take a second to sit back, reflect and figure out whether we're actually ready to say YES!!
(Top tip: print this out and take it to your next slumber party or girls night)
Tick all that apply:
1. My partner and I have a deep and meaningful connection.
2. The idea of standing at the mandap in my wedding outfit doesn't scare me.
3. My parents have met the boy and they accept him.
4. I imagine myself growing old with this person.
5. I have met his parents and other people from his family.