I’m Next?! & Other Thoughts You Have When Kaleeray Fall On You!
One of the most exciting moments at a close friend's wedding is when she's about to jingle jangle her kaleeray over her girls' heads! Let's be honest, it's pretty much the equivalent of tossing a bouquet! The age-old lore says that if a kaleera drops on your head, then you will be the next one to get married! So read on to find out what goes through *every* girl's mind when a kaleera drops on her head...
1. OMG, I'm going to be a bride. OMG.
2. We've only been dating for 3 months though...
3. I wonder if I should casually drop it into conversation with him, should have Instagrammed it.
4. I wish his mom had seen it happen, she would have known what to do...
5. I guess that Pinterest board will pay off soon enough.
6. I wonder if there is any truth in this tradition any way...?
7. Then again it did only drop on my head and I am the only one with a boyfriend.
8. I can't believe I am actually getting married - this is so exciting! *wishful thinking*
9. Should I wear gold or red at my wedding?
10. A destination wedding would be cool!
11. Thailand is a bit overdone though. Where else?
12. I wonder if she purposely dropped it on my head?!
13. No - it was fate, definitely fate.
14. I wish there was some sort of boy equivalent to this so bae could find out we're getting hitched.
15. Lol, look at all the aunties faffing around me - they know it's the real deal!
16. I have always liked the idea of Hawaii for a honeymoon but Australia is equally appealing.
17. I guess I should call work and start arranging time off...
18. Wait, scratch that. I completely forgot - he needs to propose first!!!
GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr
HAVE A STORY IDEA FOR POPxo? If you want to hear about it, we can write about it! Just tell us your idea here!
MUST-READ: 6 New Kaleera Styles That We Just Can’t Get Enough Of!
MUST-READ: 9 Wedding Superstitions to Take with a Pinch of Salt
Published on Apr 19, 2016