Ladies, we know you are the queen when it comes to mixing and matching your ethnic wear separates. But wouldn’t it be amazing if you didn’t have to rummage through your cupboard to find things that might go well with the kurta you picked out? We would definitely love that! So here are some super stylish yet affordable suit sets that will make life easier for you!
1. This Pretty Churidaar Kurta Set!We love this gorgeous pink kurta with the tiny white motif all over. It reminds us of a happy summer day! Put on some silver danglers and bangles and you’re set. Depending on the occasion, wear this with kolhapuris or stilettos. This set has the ability to work from day-to-night look and also from a casual-to-party look! We love its versatility. Also Read About Punjabi Suit DesignsPrice: Rs 1,999. Buy it here.
2. The Playful Salwar Kurti Set!Like the chiller vibe? This set right here is fun, playful, and looks quirky too! The colors are delicious - right from the yellow flowers to that shade of green. Team this up with juttis and some crazy earrings. We’d love to try this look for a family celebration where we’re doing some bhangra and dancing on the beats of the dhol. Balle Balle! Price: Rs 1,499. Buy it here.
3. The Classic Red-Black-Gold Skirt Set!This one is our absolute favorite. Perfect for an evening soiree or even for a wedding function. The solid skirt complements the black kurta really well. The brocade trims and the shiny gold print make this look even more festive. An ombre printed dupatta seems like the best option for the finishing touch. Wear it with your favorite gold earrings and shine! Price: Rs 1,999. Buy it here.
4. A Cutesy Kurta & Bright Leggings Set!This dressy kurta with its interesting neckline and sleeves is made for every girl who loves all things frilly! The contrasting leggings in turquoise add a lot of charm to the peach floral-patterned kurta. Wear this with heels to a party and carry a glitzy clutch for the ultimate walk of fame! Price: Rs 1,250. Buy it here.
5. The Striking Kurti & Culottes Set!This one is such a delightful combination that we cannot wait to get our hands on it! Its fresh silhouette adds diversity to the fusion wear collection we’ve been seeing around. From its textures to its prints, this set is like paradise itself for anyone who loves to experiment with Indo-western styles. Price: Rs 1,400. Buy it here.
6. The Timeless Indigo & White Palazzo Set!
This ever-so-graceful combination of white kurta and printed indigo bottoms will never go wrong. In fact, this one is a notch above the rest because of the easy-breezy palazzos. The touch of the pom-pom scarf in dark blue is what makes this ensemble complete. Get your silver ethnic earrings to make it look timeless and elegant!Price: Rs 1,999. Buy it here.
7. The Punjabi Vibe In This Salwar Set!This lovely blue and purple duo is just right for the festivities and pujas. The hint of gold in the border of the kurti along with the gold print all over the salwar adds just about enough glamour in the outfit. Wear this with some interesting hand jewellery to stand out and look special! Price: Rs 1,000. Buy it here.
8. The Patterned Kurta And Pants Set!
Formal enough to be worn to a work presentation, and cheerful enough to wear to a day party, this long kurta and pants set is suave. Match this with some dainty earrings and earth-toned sandals to add a sophisticated touch. We like the dash of parrot green on the sleeves as it makes a desirable fashion statement.Price: Rs 1,499. Buy it here.
HAVE A STORY IDEA FOR POPxo? If you want to hear about it, we can write about it! Just tell us your idea here!
MUST-READ: The Prettiest Palazzos To Pair With All Your TopsMUST-READ: 8 Pretty Kurtas You Can Even Style As A Dress! (So. Much. Win!)