We all love to go out for food and drinks every now and then. And I am sure you go out a little more than 'now and then' with your best friend. If your bestie always knows the best places to eat, the names of dishes you haven’t even heard of and can sometimes ditch you for food, you’ve got a foodie on your hands. And if she is, you will totally get these 8 points!
1. She is hungry...all the time!No matter how stuffed she is or what state of mind she is in (happy, sad or angry), her one-stop solution is food! Not just that, she makes sure you go wherever she goes and makes you a part of her every mood. What are best friends for anyway? ;)
2. She does not rest till she tries a new placeIf there’s a new place in town, your bestie is at it first. And she always makes sure to drag you along. Whether the place has bad reviews or good ones, she has to go and check it out for herself.
3. She HAS to order everything on the menuEverything on the menu looks tempting to her and she ends up ordering most of it. She is also willing to try new things. Not to forget, she can’t always finish everything and you both end up being so full you can barely walk. If internationally-loved recipes with a touch of tradition is your thing, then you should try the Malaka Spice restaurants in Pune, Nashik or Panjim, Goa in India. Wait till your bestie hears about this!
4. The chef best friend...a total win, win!Not only is she fond of eating but she also loves to try out all good recipes! Breakfast, lunch AND dinner - she’s got your back. She even experiments with the weirdest food combinations which somehow turn out to be super yumm! #BestFriendGoals ;)
5. She’s a food encyclopedia
When someone wants to know a good place to eat a particular dish or drink the best craft beer or wine, your bestie has the names on her fingertips. It could be Thai delicacies, dumplings or anything else...she knows where the best is! Speaking of great places to dine, escape to Malaka Spice for amazing inspired South East Asian cuisines with great boutique wine and craft beer. A great place to hangout with your girlfriends to fight those hunger pangs!
6. She wants to give up her job and become a food criticWe all have that one friend who is such a big foodie, she has considered leaving her job to become a food critic or to find another career in the F&B industry. You’re the one who has to calm her down and tell her to make constructive changes in life to work towards that goal.
7. Weight issues!While she loves food like there’s nothing better in the world, you start craving things like she does. In fact, if there’s one person you can blame for all your weight gain, it’s your foodie best friend. She’s craving noodles? Well, you’re always totally on-board!*This is a sponsored post for Malaka Spice.