Your bestie is getting married? WOW! We can only imagine the influx of emotions you’re feeling right now. Don’t worry – it’s all totally normal! Here’s a list of things we *all* go through when our friend's wedding is about to happen.
1. There are so many things to do!
OMG, OMG, OMG. I’m officially freaking out!
2. But wait, I have to keep me cool – for her.
*Dying on the inside but discussing her wedding lehenga instead*
3. Hold everything – I have to plan the best bachelorette the Earth ever witnessed!
Wait, should I be calling strippers?!
4. OMG, is she going to get married and not have time for me?
No time for getting senti, there are a thousand things to do.
5. I need to lose weight before the wedding.
It’s a known fact that the bride’s best friend is the most important person at the wedding! *giggle*
6. I have to plan the sangeet and make a list of people who are dancing.
But, most importantly; I’m booking Chittiyaan Kalaiyaan!
7. How will I get so much chutti from work?!
My boss is legit going to kill me.
8. I can’t wait for her big day, I’m soooo excited!
I’m going to cry buckets as she takes those pheras.
9. I don’t care if it’s cheesy, I’m doing a countdown to her big day on social media!
Everyone better be using the hashtag I came up with.
10. I will be by her side through every step.
The candid photographer better get some great shots of us while I’m at it. *wink*
11. I hope she is also as involved when it’s my turn to get married.
She will be experienced and will help me even more than I can help right now!
12. I’m going to miss calling her whenever I feel like.
Ah, screw it! I’m still going to do that.
13. Why does she have to go on a month-long honeymoon?
Aargh! I’m going to miss her so much.
14. I hope her cutie cousin is paired with me in the dances.
I’ll have ‘a word’ with the choreographer in private!
15. I wonder if I’ll be as calm as her when it’s my turn.