Weddings can be fun, but oh-so hectic. AND kinda maddening. “Why does it feel like EVERYONE I know is getting married? Did I miss some memo?”
Yes, that is only the first of many thoughts that go through our heads when there’s a list of weddings lined up in front of us!
1. Uff, WHYYY is this happening?
2. But FOOD. So fine.
3. Why do people feel the need to have so many functions? Where am I supposed to get so many clothes from?
4. Time to shop. AGAIN. Never thought I would actually get tired of this.
5. AND I’ll have to buy a present too. Maybe I should just buy 10 of the same dinner sets. At least I’ll get a discount.
6. Will I have to invite ALL of these people to my wedding too? God, I hope not.
7. But hey, what if my boyfriend gets it into his head to propose too? Wait, do I want
him to? Um.
8. Wonder what my engagement party should be like? Hmm, no - focus, focus!
9. Honestly, though, by the time it’s my turn, I’ll be a PRO at wedding planning.
10. Ugh, even my Facebook feed’s starting to look like a wedding album! Fine, I’ll also post some attending-all-these-shaadis pics.
11. Oh, but I have to be careful about not putting up too many pictures! It's only just the first wedding. And I still need to repeat all these clothes!
12. If I have to dance on Babydoll
one more time, I’m going to kill myself!
13. But at least all these sangeet practices are taking care of my cardio.
14. By the time I get married, I hope all my friends won’t be too busy having babies to dance at MY sangeet?!
15. I’m a pro at pulling off heels with a sari now! So. Much. Practice!
16. Ugh, getting these grass stains off of them is going to be hell.
17. All I get in the mail is peoples’ wedding invitations. And bills, of course. But mostly invitations.
18. At least there are no aunties asking me when I’m planning to have kids right? :P Oh wait, spoke too soon.
19. They’ve obviously invited like 10,000 people to this wedding. People actually know THAT many people?
20. At least then there ought to be some cute guys at these weddings!
21. Also, no one will notice if I don’t go to the pheras! Right?
22. Why can’t any of these people have a destination wedding? Even Goa would do! I NEED a vacation.
23. Whatever - they still have free alcohol! Bring ’em on!
MUST-READ: 29 Crazy Thoughts We ALL Have When He Doesn’t Text Back!
MUST-READ: 10 Thoughts We’ve ALL Had When Our Guy First Met Our Folks!