Your crew is amazing, fun, and you guys make the best plans together! The only problem is that they’re all guys, and you’re the only girl in the group!
Here are 17 things that you’ll understand when you’re in one!
1. You have the worst nicknames
From Motichur to Afrohead, you’ve had them all.
2. Most of the time, you’re not really considered a “girl”
You’re, like, just another dude, just another bro.
3. Except when they need advice about their crushes
THEN, you’re the resident girl expert and agony aunt rolled into one.
4. Or when they need to decode the text messages they receive from their girlfriends
Because you’re the only one who can tell them how deep in trouble they are, and exactly which kind of flowers/ chocolate they have to buy if they want to patch things up!
5. You’re always the wingman (wingwoman?) at parties
There is honestly only ONE person who can make your boys look impressive to other girls - it’s you.
6. You know more curse words than the average girl, definitely
You can curse with your mouth, your hands and, sometimes, even your feet.
7. People often assume you’re dating a guy in the group...
“You’re with them all the time, so I just assumed…” Of course you did!
8. They also assume that you’re dating the entire group
Three words: ARE.YOU.CRAZY.
9. ALL your crushes are put under a microscope
Even the tiniest of faults are magnified and made to seem like he is undateable! It’s like having an elder brother and multiplying it by 10.
10. You’re appetite is kinda off the charts
Since you’re constantly eating with boys, your appetite starts to mimic theirs. Not like this is a problem - MORE pizza, thanks!
11. You often wish you had girlfriends, at least just to shop with
Shopping with boys can be a total pain, and they insist that you dress up like they do.
12. Your guy friends can’t handle it when you dress up
Open jaws followed by “Oh my god!! You look like..a girl!”.
13. Most girls are a bit cautious when it comes to being friends with you
Friendship dynamics between girls are quite different from boys, which is why girls will take a little longer to become your friend.
14. And if they do go out of their way to be your friend…
It could also be because they’re crushing on one of the guys in your gang, and want your help! Go on then, help a sister out. ;-)
15. No creepy guy ever dares make a move on you in clubs
Because you’ve got your own entire crew of personal bouncers!
16. You’re the reason your gang NEVER makes sexist jokes
You’re also the reason they understand feminism.
17. And you’ve spent a lot of time convincing their respective girlfriends that you’re just a friend!
You’ve lost count of the times you’ve said “We’re just friends!” IT’S TRUE, PEOPLE!!!GIFs: GiphyMUST-READ: #ChaddiBuddies: 12 Reasons Your School Friends Are For LIFE!MUST-READ: 24 Signs You Are the Laziest Person in Your Friends’ Circle!