So, girls, to help you out here’s our list 10 common things guys say to us and what they really mean when they say it! Thank us later!
1. “Of COURSE that dress looks great on you”
“It does look great, but so did the five other dresses you tried on before this. I don’t really know about this stuff. Can we go soon, please!?”
2. “Won’t be able to talk to you tonight, going to bed soon, early morning, need some sleep...”
“I love talking to you every night before falling asleep, but I really want to catch up on my favourite TV series tonight which I miss literally every day!”
3. “Don’t worry! I’m SURE my parents will love you”
“I know that’s probably what you need to hear right now, but even if they don’t, you have nothing to worry about. I will still love you!”
4. “I was just kidding!”
“Oh no, I said something I thought was funny and now you’re getting kind of mad. I take back my words! I take back my words!”
5. “Yes, I totally had a great time hanging out with your friends!”
“I really did. Mostly because you were there. But I need some ‘guy time’ now!”
6. “You don’t need to carry your night suit. You can just borrow my sweatshirt.”
“You look SO hot when you put on just my sweatshirt.” ;)
7. “I feel too tired to go out, you go ahead, call me if you need me to pick you up?”
“This super important game is on tonight and I just can’t miss it. But we could get a bite later?” :D
8. “Can we talk about this later please?”
“I don’t want to fight with you and see you upset. Let’s make up please?”
9. “You should really order some dessert!”
“I’ve noticed that chocolate makes you happy. Thats the best thing ever. So please PLEASE just order some dessert. Plus, I wouldn’t mind a bite or two as well.”
10. “Yes, you’re right.”
“I know when to give up.” ;)
GIFs: tumblr, giphy
MUST-READ: #Aww: 21 Things Our Guys Do That Melt Our Hearts EVERY Time!
MUST-READ: 10 Things Your Man Wants You To Know, Even If He Isn’t Saying It! Want to know more?
There are times when we girls say things just to be nice, things we don’t mean wholeheartedly! What we really want is for our men to read between the lines and understand the subtext. Well, guess what, guys too have these things they say, which they don’t completely mean!
Published on Jul 03, 2015