So, if you’re looking for ways to make your room look super cute in the simplest of ways, you’re at just the right place!
1. Paint one wall in a rich colour to add brightness to the room
2. Fill one wall with pretty photo frames, mirrors or posters
3. Use a clothesline hanger to hang pictures
4. Use colourful floor cushions as extra seating
POPxo Loves: Chumbak Graphic Auto Cotton Floor Cushion
(Rs 1,995) and Chumbak Dec Elephant Cotton Floor Cushion
5. Use fairy lights to add some softness to the room. You could even put them in spare jars lying around the house for some added charm!
6. Throw in different coloured, patterned or printed cushions onto your bed or couch
POPxo Loves: Per Inch Design's Material Girl Cushion Cover
(Rs 700) and Chumbak Chevron Cotton Cushion Cover
7. Display your accessories in a quirky-yet-cute way. It just adds a little extra sparkle :)
POPxo Loves: Antique Silver Owl Shape Earring Holder
8. Customise your bed with some amazing bed linen!
POPxo Loves: Swayam Shades of Paradise Off White Duvet Cover
9. Instantly brighten up your room with beautiful hanging lamps!
POPxo Loves: Round Paper Lamps / Lanterns - Mixed Colours
10. Add a colourful rug of a completely different yet complementary colour. Colour blocking makes everything look so much better!
11. Put in a few pretty candle stands or tea light holders to set your room apart.
POPxo Loves: Chinhhari Arts Tribal Wrought Iron Deer Candle Stand
(Rs 180) and Sheela's copper finish white glass tea light candle holder
MUST-READ: 10 Budget Buys To Spruce Up Your Home
MUST-READ: How to Add An Ethnic Touch To a Boring Home. Krsna Mehta Gives You 10 Ways to Jazz it Up! Want to know more?
Who doesn’t want a super-cute room? It’s where we spend so much of our time, so it’s only obvious that we want to make it look as amazing as we possibly can - not to mention, in the simplest way possible!
Published on Jun 18, 2015