However much we love our boyfriends or husbands, we’d be the first to admit that they aren’t necessarily experts when it comes to keeping the lines of communication open. Especially when it comes to the itsy-bitsy everyday things that would make us way happier than we are right now
- even if we are happy already! Such as texting more frequently. Not just replies to our messages but also a random, unprompted, super-cute text in the middle of the day
. Something totally unexpected that makes us melt a little.
Here’s our wishlist - what’s yours?
1. “So bored at this meeting. Thinking about you.”
Awww, I’m thinking about you too!
2. “When are you getting home this evening? Thought I'd make you cheesecake.”
A dessert fork - the hardest weapon to resist.
3. “Forgot to tell you before you were leaving - that top looks amazing on you.”
Have I told you lately how much I love you?!
4. “Hey, I know I said I'd pick you up from the mall at 9 - want me to come sooner and grab a burger before we leave?”
A man who understands that at the end of a shopping haul what we need most is sustenance is a man we are willing to hold on to forever.
5. “Just watched the Bombay Velvet trailer. Anushka Sharma’s looking as good as you! ;-)”
I know you don’t mean that literally, but it makes me love you more anyway!
6. “This trip is awesome, I’m having so much fun with the guys. Only hitch: you aren’t here.”
You have NO idea what an awesome welcome you’re going to come back to… ;-)
7. “I know you’re tied up with your mum’s visit - any chance I could take you both out for dinner?”
Okay, you’re adorable.
I SWEAR I’ll come for every damn thriller you want to watch this year!!
9. “Babe, dinner’s ready, come home now. I’ll drop you to work early tomorrow, promise!”
Damn. That makes me wish I could take the day off tomorrow! (And stay in bed with you. :-P)
10. “Hey, I know you’re having a crap day, but it’ll get better. Here’s something to cheer you up…”
You’re the best person in the WORLD. <3 <3 <3
Images: giphy, tumblr, keepcalm-o-matic, shutterstock
MUST-READ: What His Text Messages Really Mean
MUST-READ: The REAL Reason She Never Texted Back – Men, Take Note!
Published on Apr 29, 2015