So, your bestie has just gotten into a “serious relationship”, and you couldn’t be happier for her, except you’re really not that happy.
Maybe these are the reasons why…
1. At the start, it’s so exciting
to listen to her talk about him, and all the things he said and did...
Tell me EVERYTHING!
2. Although, after a while it gets kinda boring
Aw, no! This is only the 300th time you’re telling me how cute he looked in that shirt.
3. And sometimes, really gross
4. All of a sudden, you’re hanging out way less frequently
than you used to...
5. And when you do hang out, you’re the third wheel
6. You start politely excusing yourself from plans
because of the PDA overload
that happens when they’re together.
Guys...there are people here. With EYES.
7. You find yourself having a lot more free time
than you know what to do with...
Maybe this will be the year I finally train for that marathon!
8. It really sucks to see that her profile picture with you has been replaced by one with him
9. It’s also really annoying that all your friend wants to talk about now is finding you a guy
10. And you’re just, like, “Dude, chill. I like being single
, I don’t need a guy
11. But you secretly find yourself wondering if you should accept the introduction
to that cute guy she was going on about…
12. ... Or maybe even sign up for a dating app
13. Whenever you see your friend upset after a fight she had with him, you’re all, like, I-Knew-That-Guy-Was-An-Asshole
, and get ready to fight with him yourself.
14. And then he calls 5 minutes later and they’re all sweetie-cutie again
, which is weird for you because you still think he’s an asshole.
15. It’s only when you spend time with her guy do you realize that he’s a great guy
and you actually like him...
Nobody else gets my obsession with Virat Kohli as well as he does!
16. ... And that maybe you will all get along just fine!GIFs: GiphyMUST-READ: 12 Things You Should Never Say to Your Bestie's Boyfriend!MUST-READ: Your Bestie's Dating a Jerk? Here's What to Do!