It’s time for your second date with him, and you're wondering if you should say yes or not! Do you sense a connection between you two? Does he make you laugh? More importantly, does he make you comfortable? These are things to keep in mind if you’re wondering whether you should see him again. Before you head for that second date, we give you a few questions you need to ask yourself to save you from unnecessary and unwanted complications.
1. Was there really chemistry between us?
- You’d know it if you felt it.
2. Was he trying to put on a facade just so that he could impress me?
- Real men are sexy, fake ones aren’t.
3. Was it love or was it lust at first sight?
- That’s something you really need to go about according to your priorities.
4. Do you think that this first date has the potential to make it to the next level?
- Like friends or like my new boyfriend?
5. Is he a man you can respect, and also expect to be respected by?
- We want someone with substance!
6. What is it about him that I am attracted to the most?
- Think qualities!
7. Did I truly enjoy his company?
- Happiness is the key to all relationships.
8. Were we able to start a conversation naturally or was it a bit of a struggle?
- Communication is so important in a relationship.
9. Was there constant eye contact?
- Because, “Eyes are the windows to the soul.”
10. What kind of vibes did I pick up?
- Was he confident, nervous, sarcastic, cheesed-off, interested - what was it?
11. Is he someone I’d feel proud and confident to introduce to my folks and close peeps?
If their approval matters to you, and you can’t say yes in response to this question, then this is not going to turn out very well in the long run.
12. Does this person come with alot of emotional baggage?
- Retreat! Retreat!
MUST-READ: #SingleGirlProblems: When NOT to See Him Again
MUST-READ: 8 Types of Men You Should Never Date – Don’t Say We Didn’t Warn You!
Published on Feb 19, 2015