1. She doesn’t expect you to pay for her every time; she’s perfectly comfortable with splitting the bill, and treating you too.
2. Her career is as important and fulfilling as yours, and she doesn’t make any bones about it.
3. You may think she’s not sharing every problem of hers with you, but she likes sorting her own issues out. She won’t come crying to you for every problem and won’t expect you to solve all her crisis.
4. Don’t be the needy-clingy kind. She will definitely not appreciate that.
5. She may be independent and totally in control of her life, but that’s nothing to be intimidated by. She still cherishes you and loves you for loving her the way she is.
6. Her opinions about things may be different from your's but that won't stop her from voicing them anyway!
7. She needs her space and doesn’t expect to be attached at the hip. Sometimes, she needs some me-time - and so should you for a healthy relationship!
8. She’s probably better at saving money than you are.
9. If you ever break her heart, don’t expect her to come running back and plead you to take her back. In fact, she will pick herself up from scratch and continue living her life to the fullest!
10. She knows when to draw the line, and won’t nag you into doing something you’re not comfortable doing.
11. Be prepared to be satisfied physically, emotionally, and intellectually as well.
12. She doesn’t believe that marriage is the be-all and end-all of her existence. She will wait to marry the right person and not rush into it.
13. If she truly loves you, she’ll stand by you in the face of adversity, even if nobody else does.
14. Her hunger for life, new adventures, challenges might just tire you out!