200 + ‘This or That’ Questions To Make Your Next House Party Even More Fun!
Table of Contents
With this pandemic, we’re all left with nothing but house parties. While house parties are the best with people being in their comfort zones, you sometimes need a fun game to shake things up a little! ‘This or That’ is one such game that’s a great conversation starter and can go on and on, guaranteeing a great time. It is also pretty similar to a game of ‘Would You Rather.
Simply put, all you need to do is choose between the two options that will be given to you. So, without further ado, let’s jump to a wide variety of ‘This or That’ questions you can choose from for you next get together!
Funny ‘This Or That’ Questions
Here is a list of funny ‘This or That’ questions to get the party started!
- Cookies or cake?
- Cat or dog?
- Computer games or video games?
- Pop music or Rock music?
- Stuff animals or dolls?
- Pancakes or waffles?
- Hot chocolate or coffee?
- Morning or evening?
- Day or night?
- Text message or call?
- Library or museums?
- French or Spanish?
- Summer or winter?
- Movie theatre or a home theatre?
- Love or money?
- Your friend or your boyfriend?
- Phone or computer?
- Brown or black hair?
- Superman or Batman?
- Doctor Who or The Walking Dead?
- Lions or Bears?
- Milk or juice?
- Gold or silver?
- 50’s or 80’s music?
- Google or Bing?
- Frozen yoghurt or ice cream?
- Blue or green eyes?
- Witches or wizards?
- Fire or ice?
- Straight or curly hair?
Also Read: Best WhatsApp Dares Games
Dirty ‘This Or That’ Questions
Here is a list of dirty ‘This or That’ questions that you can ask your partner or your crush.
- One partner or multiple people at one time?
- Talk with me about someone you fancy or fantasize about it secretly?
- Watch a girl on girl or guy on guy video to turn yourself on?
- Watch something erotic with me or read erotica loud while touching me?
- Have it with the lights on or off?
- Pay for having sex or get paid for it?
- Have sex with my best friend or with your best friend?
- Swallow or spit?
- Be on top or underneath?
- Have sex with someone or watch someone having it?
- Sex in the morning or at night?
- Threesome or cheating?
- 69 or missionary?
- Blindfold or bathtub?
- Sex on a first date or sex after the first few dates?
- Be caught cheating or catch someone cheating?
- Sleep with your best friend’s boyfriend or brother?
- Have your partner sleep with your friend or would you rather sleep with your partner’s best friend?
- Have sex in front of someone or watch someone have sex in front of you?
- Have sex or make out in a club?
‘This Or That’ Questions For Your Boyfriend
Here is a list of ‘This or That’ questions for boyfriend that will surely make your next date a lot more interesting!
- Fish or steak?
- Eggs or oatmeal?
- Coffee or tea?
- Coke or Pepsi?
- Beer or mixed drinks?
- Juice or water?
- White or wheat bread?
- Cake or doughnuts?
- Rock or country?
- Pop or reggae?
- Classical or rap?
- Smooth jazz or techno?
- Standards or classic country like Johnny Cash?
- Nickelback or Rush?
- Miranda Lambert or Madonna?
- Kenny G or Bob Marley?
- Sitting or standing?
- Comedy or drama?
- Being too warm or too cold?
- Pasta or pizza?
- Online shopping or in-person shopping?
- Writing poetry or reading poetry?
- Wild animals or domestic animals?
- Take a pay cut or quit the job?
- Talking or Listening
- Zara or H&M?
- Tea or Coffee?
- Teleport yourself to a better place or time travel?
- Texting or phone calls?
- Texting or video call?
- Beatles or Rolling Stones?
- IPL or World Cup?
- The Flash or Green Arrow?
- The perfect job or the perfect relationship?
- Thor’s hammer or a lightsaber?
- Throw away your wallet with its contents (without getting it back) or release your entire search history?
- Me or your best friend?
- Visit Rome or Paris?
- Visit Turkey or Greece?
- Dog or cat?
‘This Or That’ Questions For Couples
Here is a list of ‘This or That’ questions for couples that you can ask each other at a date night or a party!
- Swim or Skydive?
- Scared of drowning or heights?
- Eat broccoli or eat a carrot?
- Cake or mithai?
- Eat at Burger King or McDonald’s?
- Eat overcooked or undercooked food?
- Eat steak or chicken for dinner?
- Road trip or flight?
- Elon Musk or Mark Zuckerberg as president?
- Encounter a mountain lion or a bear in the woods?
- English or Spanish?
- Ethereum or Bitcoin?
- Exceptional strength or intelligence?
- False hope or no hope at all?
- Fame or friends?
- Fame or Money?
- Fascism or communism?
- Feel overwhelming emotions or nothing at all?
- Fight 1 Gorilla or a pack of 7 Wolves?
- Luxury hotel or camping?
- Dragon or unicorn?
- Mountain or Hills?
- Exotic food or home-cooked food?
- Flats or Heels?
- Football or Basketball?
- Elaborate wedding or Elope?
- Forgiveness or Vengeance?
- Freckles or Dimples?
- Free health care or free education?
- Freedom or security?
- Fries or Barbeque?
- Topless or bottomless?
- Panties or bra?
- Neck or lips?
- Love or sex?
- Orgasms or good sex?
- Kiss or make out?
- Date night in or out?
- Video chat or video sex?
- Long-distance or breakup?
- Break someone’s heart or have your heart broken?
- Brush or Comb?
- Burgers or Pizzas?
- Buy a car or buy a house?
- Buy a Ferrari or a Lamborghini?
- Buy a Birkin or save the money?
- Game Of Thrones or Breaking Bad?
- Cook or Clean?
- Cambridge or Harvard?
- Thor or Iron Man?
Some More Fun Games
Want to play some more fun question-related games? We have them right here for you!
Fun And Romantic Couple Games: We’ve found some amazing games for couples that you and your partner might enjoy.
Truth or Dare Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend – Want to play this fun game with your boyfriend? Here are a few questions you can ask him!
WhatsApp Dares For Friends And Family – Get your friends and family hooked all night long with these WhatsApp dares.
20 Questions Game Ideas – Want to make your date night fun? Here is a list of 20 questions that you can totally ask him!
Never Have I Ever Questions To Spice Up Your Night – Here is a list of 50+ questions that will come to your rescue.
Fun Texting Game Ideas – Spice up your long-distance relationship with these super fun games that you can play with your boyfriend.
Dares To Play At Your Next House Party – Want to play a fun Truth and Dare game? Here are a few questions that you will love!
Rapid Fire Questions for Couple: Checkout the rapid fire questions to ask couples in your group.
Playing games at house parties is a great way to break the ice and set the mood right! So get going!
Internal and Featured Images: Pexels