“A son is a son till he gets a wife but a daughter is a daughter for life.”
We’re pretty sure you’ve heard this quote at least once in your life. While it is usually used in a light-hearted way to pull someone’s leg, we have to admit that daughters truly are special. The bond you share with your daughter is stronger than anything else in the world. Your little angel will always mean the world to you and what better way to express your love to her other than by sharing these sweet daughters day poems! From the sweetest poems for daughters day by mother to the most inspirational daughters day poems, we’ve got the best poems for you.
Daughters Day Poems in English
Looking for the cutest daughter’s day poem in English? Look no further as we’ve got the best daughters’ day poems for you to share with your best girlfriend!
- My Daughter, My Love. My gift from above, you’ll change the world, for all boys and girls. And I’ll be there to see, how great you will be
- Each second, each step. Each moment, each breath. Each hour, each test. Each day, each success. You’re okay, take your time. You’ll be great and you’ll do fine. Happy Daughter’s Day!
- From the moment you first cried. From the moment you first laughed. Now I’ll walk you down the aisle and you’ll go a different path. But I’ll always be here, whenever you need me near,
- From your very first breath, I knew you would be my greatest pride. A joy to me. Today, we celebrate you and all you will be.
- Every smile and giggle, every wiggle from every tickle brings me joy because you’re a joy. Bring me life because your life is everything to me. My daughter, my joyous little lady. Happy daughter’s day to you.
- You came to me as the greatest gift that could ever ask for. Everything I do is for you. And if I could, I would do more. I love being your mother and friend and this love will never end.
- May your heart stay pure and your passions stay true. May your energy be driven, may your skies always be blue. May you always see the best in all the way I see the best in you. Happy daughters day my dear.
- My daughter, my love. My gift from above, you’re a part of me. Like waves on the sea. Like the sun in the sky. You brighten my life.
Short Poems for Daughters from Mothers
These short poems for daughters from mothers make for the perfect gift for your favourite girl in the world. Check it out!
- I feel so blessed to have a daughter just like you. Happy Daughters’ Day!
- Daughters are loving, daughters are kind, daughters are beautiful and have a thoughtful mind. You are my star, I am proud of you. Happy Daughters’ Day my girl!
- Your beautiful smile makes all my worries disappear. Your generosity and kindness made me a better person. Never change, my love! Happy Daughters’ Day!
- You, my daughter, are beauty at its finest, the heart of an angel, soul so pure, and sweet.
- When I sit and really stare at you, all I can do is grin, somewhere down deep inside, I see myself within.
- I know that I’m not perfect, it’s the best that I can do. But every day, I thank the lord for a daughter as special as you.
- A tiny little angel that always is in flight, as soon as you came into my life, you brought me so much light. Happy daughter’s day, my child.
Inspirational Daughters Day Poems
Nothing like an inspirational daughters’ day poem to send to your princess, right? We can bet that you’ll love these poems for your daughter.
- Oh, dear daughter, you make me so proud. We will always be praying for your success and prosperity. Keep shining and smiling. Happy Daughters’ Day!
- With each passing day, you have evolved as a more beautiful individual. And on Daughters’ Day, I want you to know How proud I am of you!
- My little girl, I want you to know that you have made my life beautiful and I thank god every day for blessing me with a daughter like you. Happy Daughters’ Day!
- Seeing you grow up so talented, courageous, and brilliant fills me with so much purpose. I am so proud that you are my daughter!
- Sometimes when I feel low, I only need to look at you and be reminded that you are my miracle. I love you, my baby girl!
- I must have done something right in my life to deserve a daughter so brave, kind, sweet, and smart as you. Never change, my love. Happy Daughter’s Day!
- A daughter brightens and softens her parent’s hearts. She adds colour, light, and beauty in their life and makes this Earth a better place to live. Happy Daughters’ Day!
- You are my sun, moon, and all of the stars. You give meaning to my life. Happy Daughters’ Day!
Daughters Day Poems from Mother
Daughters are their mother’s BFFs, right? Go ahead and save these daughters’ day poems to share with your angel and make her feel special.
- One perfect day that I’ll never forget, one bit of discomfort I’ll never regret, one simple cry, you entered the world. My precious child, my little girl. These ties no one can sever, I’ll love you forever. Happy Daughter’s Day!
- This is my hope, this is my prayer. Whenever you need me, I’m always there, I love you like no other. Your hero, your mother, happy Daughter’s Day
- You are our daughter, and we love you so much. From the day you were born, and that very first touch, you came into our lives and made it much more. We knew right away, it became better than before.
- Every morning awake, I’m thankful for my little girl. For the joy that you brought to my life. And the love that you brought to my world. You’ll always be dear to my heart. From it you will never part. Happy Daughter’s Day!
- My Daughter, you are so precious to me. Your laughter and joy is all that I need. The older you grow, the more you should know. That my love for you is forever true. Happy Daughter’s Day!
- You are my child, you fill me with pride. You fill me with joy, you fill me with love. You fill me, and I’m never empty. With you love is always plenty. Happy daughter’s day to my cute princess!
- Remember those days, when you and I would laugh and dance? And now that you are grown I really wish I had the chance. To do it all over again, and let the dance begin. Happy Daughter’s Day
- When I look at you, your eyes always shine. Your personality, I truly admire. Your love for life is here to inspire.
Daughters Day Poems from Fathers
Let’s be honest, dads and daughters share a special bond. So here are some daughters’ day poems from fathers that you can share with your beautiful baby girl to make her feel special.
- I promise to always care, be kind, and show respect. I’ll do everything in my power to keep you safe and to protect. It doesn’t matter how old, the years may help you turn. I’ll always be your father, who shows love and true concern
- When you smile, it makes me melt. You will never know how I felt as I held you for the very first time. And realized that you were mine. And you always will be for all of eternity. Happy Daughter’s Day!
- Late nights talking to you on the phone. Wishing that our house was still your phone. But now you have kids of your own. Time has gone fast and you’re grown. I’m proud of you though. Whatever you do and wherever you go.
- I have this little angel. For me, she left her wings. She has no idea how much happiness she truly brings. She brightens up my days with her smiles and her laughs. She helps me to remember all the blessings that I have.
- What more could a father want, than a daughter so pure. Do you know how much you mean to me? As you grow into what you will be. You came from within, from just beneath my heart. It’s there you’ll always be, though your own life will now start.
- My beautiful princess, you are beautifully loved. Be wise as an owl, be gentle as a dove. Be strong as an eagle. You will always rise above
- A daughter like you brought heaven to me. God must have known, you’d be what I need. My love for you will never cease.
Daughters Day Quotes: If you don’t really have a way with words, fret not for we have curated 50 Daughter’s Day messages especially for you.
Quotes On Father-Daughter Relationship! If you share a close bond with your father, then you’ll love these quotes that capture the beauty of a father-daughter relationship.
Daughter’s Day Gift Ideas: Looking for the perfect gift for your little one? Worry not, as we’ve got you covered. Go ahead and check out these amazing gifts for your daughter right away!
We hope that you’ve found the perfect daughter’s day poem for your little munchkin!
Featured Image: Unsplash