Nargis Fakhri Pretending To Be A Beauty Guru Is Basically All Of Us In Quarantine!
Just a quick glance at Instagram, you’ll see celebs of all kinds doing chores that us aam janta do on a daily basis. From making food to cleaning their houses, Bollywood celebs are utilising their free time to the fullest and keeping themselves occupied as their projects are on hold.
And one such actress is the Rockstar diva, Nargis Fakhri who is keeping us all entertained with her quirky videos. Nargis, who is self-quarantining at her stunning house in Los Angeles is ‘busy’ making hilarious Tik Tok videos that we can watch on loop! This girl definitely has got quite a sense of humour. And if you aren’t following her already, then you gotta, RN!
Nargis Fakri’s Candy Floss Makeup Routine Is So Mesmerising To Watch
When Nargis is not busy cleaning her house because she’s bored in the house, she’s in the house bored 😉🎶 or expressing her desire to go out in a sad, foreign language, she’s busy playing with makeup! Recently, she shared a hilarious video of her creating a super bright, colourful and almost pastel makeup look. She put on a wig, an accent and the works. Her entire video was filled with all the fun and energy the world needs during these dark times.
Is she a unicorn? Or perhaps a mermaid? Or maybe she’s just a pastel princess? Watch her hilarious dig at the YouTube beauty bloggers and you decide! 🌈
How cool is her entire lewk? Nargis looks like a real-life emoji, don’t you think? Nargis first shared her glam face on Instagram and every beauty enthusiast was waiting for her to drop deets on how to get the look. And drop she did! You’re not going believe how easy it is to recreate.
Wanna get the look? Here’s everything she used!
- After washing her face, Nargis used Wander Beauty’s Layover Hydrating Ampoule to hydrate her face.
- Then she used everyone’s current fave, Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Eyeshadow Palette to create some unicorn magic on grey (contacts) eyes.
- Followed by using Huda Beauty #FauxFilter Foundation on her face for a seamless finish.
- She used Wander Beauty’s Dualist Matte and Illuminating Concealer underneath her eyes and as a primer on top of her lids for the shadows.
- Contoured her face using Huda Beauty Tantour Contour & Bronzer Cream.
- A flush of blush on her perfectly sculpted cheeks using MAC Modern Mandarin Powder Blush.
- Added some glow on her face using the Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette.
- Eyebrows using Smartgirl’s eyebrow pencil and a swipe of a nude lipstick pencil and a jet black eyeliner by the same brand.
- And set her face using Huda Beauty Easy Bake Loose Powder
Who knew Nargis is secretly a #HudaBeauty stan?
A colourful wig with pastel shades of pink blue and green, grey contacts, falsies complete with fake lashes, airbrushed matte base, a flush of blush on her cheeks, nude lipstick and the eyes, don’t forget the colourful eyes. Right from how the eyeshadows are perfectly blended with each other to that perfect eyeliner, it’s safe to say that Nargis nailed it.
Currently, Nargis Fakhri is all of us. Getting bored and making random videos, right?